Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
However, if you feel you've already seen too many paintings or artworks, just let me tell you one thing: Chihuly Glass. The museum has the largest collection of these amazing, beautiful and imaginative glass works from the famous sculptor Dale Chihuly. If for not else, do visit the the museum for his works! Definitely won't be disappointed.
415 Couch Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
Children $10 and adults $12
Tues-Sun: 10am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Science Museum OklahomaThe land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are the ones that will get the best of it! Among the usual exhibits about space and aviation, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Oklahoma City ZooNo wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and so on. Only elephants can't be seen, but we heard they were relocated to Tulsa in the [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
It's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chelsea
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
From Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the...
General: Brasov connection to Covasna
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Buffalo, New York
It may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a...
History & Culture: Albright-Knox Art Gallery
San Antonio, Texas
Just across from the popular Riverwalk, The Alamo is a historical landmark with a rich and heroic history. Originally built as a mission, the...
History & Culture: The Alamo