Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
However, if you feel you've already seen too many paintings or artworks, just let me tell you one thing: Chihuly Glass. The museum has the largest collection of these amazing, beautiful and imaginative glass works from the famous sculptor Dale Chihuly. If for not else, do visit the the museum for his works! Definitely won't be disappointed.
415 Couch Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
Children $10 and adults $12
Tues-Sun: 10am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- Oklahoma History CenterFor history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few hours. There are several interactive exhibitions, audio, photographic displays and a wide [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Big Truck TacosEveryone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town. Their burritos, with queso or salsa sauce, tacos and gorditos are all excellent, just [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Shikumen, or stone gate houses, used to be the norm in the past in Shanghai, but most of them were razed to the ground to make way for modern...
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
The Parliament of Hungary is one of the most beautiful parliaments in Europe so don't miss to visit it if you are in Budapest. The entrance is not...
History & Culture: The Hungarian Parliament
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Key West, Florida
We had breakfast, lunch AND dinner in this cozy little restaurant, because the food is just delicious. They have a light dishes in the morning like...
Food: Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key West
Maybe the best restaurant in town, perhaps due to its location in a top-notch hotel, the English Grill however should not be missed. First, the...
Food: English Grill
Located in the grounds of the University of California Riverside, the UCR Botanic Gardens is the peaceful and relaxed getaway spot for the tired...
Sightseeing: UCR Botanic Gardens