Nic's Grill, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Nic's Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you really wan to get a seat in time, than you have to arrive at opening, which means before 11:15. But if you don't mind waiting a bit for the best burger-experience of your life, than a few minutes will be worth it!
1201 N Pennsylvania Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73107, USA
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- World of Wings Pigeon CenterA small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in that direction. I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really [...]D: 5.4mi00
- National Cowboy MuseumDefinitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see, watch, touch and learn. From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Ingrid's KitchenMore than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Cadiz travel tips - Spain
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Nantwich travel tips - United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Bistrita travel tips - Romania
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Stockholm travel tips - Sweden
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Tunis travel tips - Tunisia
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Istanbul travel tips - Turkey
We thought that for the first time it would be great not to organize our trips in a foreign city ourselves, so we booked in advance for a 6-Day...
Sightseeing: One Nation Travel Turkey
Arlington travel tips - Texas
In Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboys Dancehall
Charlotte travel tips - North Carolina
When I think of New York, I envision a city springing with life. This land defines newer realms of life. For the increasing aspirants there are,...
Family & Fun: New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour
New York travel tips - New York
If you want to eat gorgeous chicken for few money goto the Canal street. There is a refuge with chinese foods.
General: Canal street refuge chinese foods
Raleigh travel tips - North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum