Overholser Mansion, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Overholser Mansion
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are guided tours every day, except Mondays and Sundays, and the mansion even hosts wedding parties. When we were there, a bride was taken pictures of and she just looked so beautiful with this traditional, Chateauesque background. Amazing! well worth a visit!
405 NW 15th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73103, USA
Children $1, adults $5.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Museum of ArtOne of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs can be see seen in the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. However, if you feel you've already [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- National Cowboy MuseumDefinitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see, watch, touch and learn. From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- Oklahoma City ZooNo wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and so on. Only elephants can't be seen, but we heard they were relocated to Tulsa in the [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
For a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower...
Sightseeing: Black Tower
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and...
Food: Cafe Latte
Santa Ana, California
Dedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for...
History & Culture: Bowers Museum of Cultural Art