Oklahoma City Zoo, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Oklahoma City Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Butterfly Garden and the Aquatic Center were the most colorful of all, but I also liked the Cat Forest (Lion Overlook).
There are child-friendly areas enacted too, where kids can pet and feed the animals, play and just have a great time. I believe this Zoo is just great, fun and educational. I can only recommend it!
2101 NE 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Children $4, adults $7
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Overholser MansionThe most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small palace and the inside is so well kept, it seems people are still living there. There are [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Science Museum OklahomaThe land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are the ones that will get the best of it! Among the usual exhibits about space and aviation, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- Oklahoma City Museum of ArtOne of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs can be see seen in the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. However, if you feel you've already [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US...
Sightseeing: US Olympic Training Center
History, culture, religion, battles and people; this is what Fort Caroline National Memorial is all about. In the heart of the Timucuan Preserve,...
History & Culture: Fort Caroline National Memorial
Santa Ana, California
Dedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for...
History & Culture: Bowers Museum of Cultural Art