Oklahoma City Zoo, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Oklahoma City Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Butterfly Garden and the Aquatic Center were the most colorful of all, but I also liked the Cat Forest (Lion Overlook).
There are child-friendly areas enacted too, where kids can pet and feed the animals, play and just have a great time. I believe this Zoo is just great, fun and educational. I can only recommend it!
2101 NE 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Children $4, adults $7
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Big Truck TacosEveryone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town. Their burritos, with queso or salsa sauce, tacos and gorditos are all excellent, just [...]D: 1.8mi00
- World of Wings Pigeon CenterA small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in that direction. I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Seoul, South Korea
This cozy little restaurant is a bit hidden, but once you found it, you will not want to go away, or you will definitely come back. I loved all...
Food: Sadong Myeonok Restaurant
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Nepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very...
Outdoors Activities: Travel in Nepal
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
An amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a...
Sightseeing: Lauritzen Gardens
There are really no words to describe the Toledo Botanical Garden. Only if you've been there can you imagine the beauty, the tranquility and...
Sightseeing: Toledo Botanical Garden
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market