Travel Tips by Country
Recent Oceanian and Australasian travel tips
- No beach vacationsCairns travel tipsIf you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But nevertheless, the city is a nice city and very popular among backpackers. Only for them a [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Sydney Hotel Deals for TonightSydney travel tipsIf you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in Sydney will leave you with extra money to spend on having fun in the Harbour city! Book luxury [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Shopping Tips in BatamRiau travel tipsA general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is not the most up to date shopping paradise, but what you can get cheap is their local tidbits [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Uluwatu - Monkey TempleUluwatu travel tipsWhile in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself is beautiful. However, the real tourist attraction are the crazy evil monkeys. They steal [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Vanilla Farms in HuahineHuahine travel tipsTahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to take home! [...]D: n/a00
- Plan Your Trip With TrekeffectCalifornia travel tipsTrekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and collaborate and plan trips with your friends. [...]D: 145.9mi00
- Optical serviceDagupan City travel tipsTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistMarikina travel tipsDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Avoiding wet season by going during the summer seasonPolangui travel tipsIt is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet season is usually accompanied by heavy rain pours, scattered rain showers and even typhoons [...]D: n/a10
- The La Loma CockpitQuezon City travel tipsLa Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the 'sabong'. Wonder what that is? It is the life and death struggle of two mature roosters - [...]D: 3.2mi11
Things about Oceania & Australasia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
London, United Kingdom
Westmindster Abbey is the traditional place for the coronation of the English monarchs since William the Conqueror in 1066. The gothic cathedral...
Sightseeing: Westmindster Abbey
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
If you are hungry, in the center of the city, are many great and cheap pizzerias.
Food: Are you hungry?
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl