Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season, Polangui, Philippines
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines > Polangui > Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The wet season is usually accompanied by heavy rain pours, scattered rain showers and even typhoons and thunderstorms. With this, you might be spending more time in your hotel rooms rather than have a great moment outdoors.
Recent travel tips for Philippines
- Roundtrip tip with pie adviseHow about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! You can start from Makati or Cainta. Its a six to seven hour travel, no side trips. Me and my [...]D: n/a10
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real EstateWelcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect home for you? MyCebuRealEstate is here to help you. We keep this site always monthly so it [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Los AngelesDon't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip. [...]D: n/a10
- Optical service in Dagupan CityThe people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the best service! [...]D: n/a80
Things about Polangui you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Los Cabos, Mexico
This tour was an amazing way to see the real Mexico. We explored desert areas with cactus and iguanas, went horse-riding under the blazing sun and...
Outdoors Activities: Desertica Cabo Multi adventure Park
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Saint Catherine Church in Lille is a Medieval Masterpiece built in 1288, with the towers built in 1504. The huge tower was used in the 18th century...
Sightseeing: Église Sainte-Catherine
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Long Beach, California
This place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s...
Food: Belmont Brewing Company
Da Nang, Vietnam
If you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something...
Sightseeing: Motorbike holiday to Vietnam
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing