No beach vacations, Cairns, Australia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Australia > Cairns > No beach vacations
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
But nevertheless, the city is a nice city and very popular among backpackers. Only for them a huge swimming area was also built at the end of the so called Esplanade.
And becareful of all the travel agencies along the way. They have signs, telling that they´re official tourism offices, but they´re privately run and only want to sell their packages.
115 Esplanade, Cairns QLD 4870, Australien
Recent travel tips for Australia
- Accommodation brisbaneKirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to remain often for operating purpose in state capital. Wherever your feast takes you, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Heaven on earthNorfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall pine trees. The buildings have kept their colonial architecture designs and there are no [...]D: n/a00
- Whitsunday Yacht CharterOn a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer, snorkelling, scuba diving, uninhabited island exploration, gourmet meals & fine wine. [...]D: 649.6mi00
- Sydney Hotel Deals for TonightIf you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in Sydney will leave you with extra money to spend on having fun in the Harbour city! Book luxury [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Accommodation brisbaneKirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to remain often for operating purpose in state capital. Wherever your feast takes you, you’ll [...]D: n/a00
Things about Cairns you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Only 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both...
History & Culture: Conner Prairie
This restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in...
Food: Pig In Pig Out BBQ
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably