No beach vacations, Cairns, Australia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Australia > Cairns > No beach vacations
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
But nevertheless, the city is a nice city and very popular among backpackers. Only for them a huge swimming area was also built at the end of the so called Esplanade.
And becareful of all the travel agencies along the way. They have signs, telling that they´re official tourism offices, but they´re privately run and only want to sell their packages.
115 Esplanade, Cairns QLD 4870, Australien
Recent travel tips for Australia
- Heaven on earthNorfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall pine trees. The buildings have kept their colonial architecture designs and there are no [...]D: n/a00
- Sydney Hotel Deals for TonightIf you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in Sydney will leave you with extra money to spend on having fun in the Harbour city! Book luxury [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Hotels For This Weekend Brisbane HotelsThe Brisbane Hotels For This Weekend designed luxurtguest room, Deluxe, Executive Room, and Suite within the hotel features contemporary decor and stunning city views. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Accommodation brisbaneKirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to remain often for operating purpose in state capital. Wherever your feast takes you, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Brisbane Hotels and AccommodationHotel and accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for businessman and other people need to remain often for operating purpose in state capital. Wherever your feast takes you, you’ll find a perfect [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Cairns you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Saint Louis, Missouri
Really wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in...
Food: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse