No beach vacations, Cairns, Australia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Australia > Cairns > No beach vacations
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
But nevertheless, the city is a nice city and very popular among backpackers. Only for them a huge swimming area was also built at the end of the so called Esplanade.
And becareful of all the travel agencies along the way. They have signs, telling that they´re official tourism offices, but they´re privately run and only want to sell their packages.
115 Esplanade, Cairns QLD 4870, Australien
Recent travel tips for Australia
- Sydney Hotel Deals for TonightIf you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in Sydney will leave you with extra money to spend on having fun in the Harbour city! Book luxury [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Whitsunday Yacht CharterOn a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer, snorkelling, scuba diving, uninhabited island exploration, gourmet meals & fine wine. [...]D: 649.6mi00
- Hotels For This Weekend Brisbane HotelsThe Brisbane Hotels For This Weekend designed luxurtguest room, Deluxe, Executive Room, and Suite within the hotel features contemporary decor and stunning city views. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Accommodation brisbaneKirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to remain often for operating purpose in state capital. Wherever your feast takes you, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Accommodation brisbaneKirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to remain often for operating purpose in state capital. Wherever your feast takes you, you’ll [...]D: n/a00
Things about Cairns you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Paris, you should visit the district of the fine arts and artists, Mont Martre. A lot of stylish bars and coffee shops, also...
General: Visit the artist districts
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
We've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having...
Family & Fun: Island Water Park
Saint Paul, Minnesota
If you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more...
Sightseeing: Minnesota Grand Avenue