Indonesia Travel Tips, Oceania & Australasia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Indonesia travel tips
Browse useful Indonesia travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Indonesia you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Indonesia or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Indonesia
- Labuan bajoLabuanbajo travel tipsFlorescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tour operator of bangladeshPariaman travel tipsBangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more exhilarating way to see the scenic majesty of the countryside. You board on Bangladesh [...]D: 1806.6mi00
- Shopping Tips in BatamRiau travel tipsA general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is not the most up to date shopping paradise, but what you can get cheap is their local tidbits [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Snorkling or scuba divingUluwatu travel tipsGo snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often the best. Try Jimbaran for Seafood, it's full of BBQ places and really nice. [...]D: n/a00
- Uluwatu - Monkey TempleUluwatu travel tipsWhile in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself is beautiful. However, the real tourist attraction are the crazy evil monkeys. They steal [...]D: 0.6mi00
More travel tips about IndonesiaWe only have a few travel tips for Indonesia so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Indonesia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was summer and it was so hot we needed a drink close to our hotel, the Place D'Armes, so we decided to go atop the hotel where the Aix Terrace...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aix Terraces in Montreal
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
A very entertaining place to take your kids for an afternoon or for the whole day is the Cincinnati Museum Center at the Union Terminal. There are...
History & Culture: Cincinnati Museum Center