Philippines Travel Tips, Oceania & Australasia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines travel tips
Browse useful Philippines travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the Philippines you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the Philippines
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaBacarra travel tipsHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
- Plan Your Trip With TrekeffectCalifornia travel tipsTrekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and collaborate and plan trips with your friends. [...]D: 145.9mi00
- Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real EstateCebu travel tipsWelcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect home for you? MyCebuRealEstate is here to help you. We keep this site always monthly so it [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Optical serviceDagupan City travel tipsTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
- Roundtrip tip with pie adviseLaguna travel tipsHow about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! You can start from Makati or Cainta. Its a six to seven hour travel, no side trips. Me and my [...]D: n/a10
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationMakati travel tipsA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistMarikina travel tipsDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Avoiding wet season by going during the summer seasonPolangui travel tipsIt is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet season is usually accompanied by heavy rain pours, scattered rain showers and even typhoons [...]D: n/a10
- The La Loma CockpitQuezon City travel tipsLa Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the 'sabong'. Wonder what that is? It is the life and death struggle of two mature roosters - [...]D: 3.2mi11
- Daydream Laguna ResortSurigao travel tipsDAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas. • Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from [...]D: n/a10
Things about the Philippines you may be interested in
Browse Philippines travel tips by cities:Bacarra (1)California (1)Cebu (1)Dagupan City (2)Laguna (1)Makati (2)Marikina (1)Polangui (1)Quezon City (1)Surigao (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
I spent about 4 days in Berlin and went to this New York style bar & restaurant twice. They are located in Prenzlauer Berg and are surround by many...
Food: The Bird Steakhouse
Las Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with...
Outdoors Activities: Las Ramblas
A very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the...
Sightseeing: The chocolate factory and other fascinating sights
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Buffalo, New York
If you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very...
History & Culture: Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland