Philippines Travel Tips, Oceania & Australasia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines travel tips
Browse useful Philippines travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the Philippines you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the Philippines
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaBacarra travel tipsHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
- Plan Your Trip With TrekeffectCalifornia travel tipsTrekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and collaborate and plan trips with your friends. [...]D: 145.9mi00
- Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real EstateCebu travel tipsWelcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect home for you? MyCebuRealEstate is here to help you. We keep this site always monthly so it [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Optical serviceDagupan City travel tipsTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
- Roundtrip tip with pie adviseLaguna travel tipsHow about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! You can start from Makati or Cainta. Its a six to seven hour travel, no side trips. Me and my [...]D: n/a10
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationMakati travel tipsA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistMarikina travel tipsDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Avoiding wet season by going during the summer seasonPolangui travel tipsIt is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet season is usually accompanied by heavy rain pours, scattered rain showers and even typhoons [...]D: n/a10
- The La Loma CockpitQuezon City travel tipsLa Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the 'sabong'. Wonder what that is? It is the life and death struggle of two mature roosters - [...]D: 3.2mi11
- Daydream Laguna ResortSurigao travel tipsDAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas. • Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from [...]D: n/a10
Things about the Philippines you may be interested in
Browse Philippines travel tips by cities:Bacarra (1)California (1)Cebu (1)Dagupan City (2)Laguna (1)Makati (2)Marikina (1)Polangui (1)Quezon City (1)Surigao (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
I've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation...
Sightseeing: Dallas Segway Tours
Long Beach, California
To see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique...
Sightseeing: Shoreline Village
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
San Francisco, California
The most delicious cake I've ever tasted was here in San Francisco in a little pastry shop on Market Street: DeLessio. At first I didn't even find...
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Since Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho...
General: Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh