Philippines Travel Tips, Oceania & Australasia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines travel tips
Browse useful Philippines travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the Philippines you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the Philippines
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaBacarra travel tipsHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
- Plan Your Trip With TrekeffectCalifornia travel tipsTrekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and collaborate and plan trips with your friends. [...]D: 145.9mi00
- Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real EstateCebu travel tipsWelcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect home for you? MyCebuRealEstate is here to help you. We keep this site always monthly so it [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Optical serviceDagupan City travel tipsTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
- Roundtrip tip with pie adviseLaguna travel tipsHow about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! You can start from Makati or Cainta. Its a six to seven hour travel, no side trips. Me and my [...]D: n/a10
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationMakati travel tipsA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistMarikina travel tipsDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Avoiding wet season by going during the summer seasonPolangui travel tipsIt is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet season is usually accompanied by heavy rain pours, scattered rain showers and even typhoons [...]D: n/a10
- The La Loma CockpitQuezon City travel tipsLa Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the 'sabong'. Wonder what that is? It is the life and death struggle of two mature roosters - [...]D: 3.2mi11
- Daydream Laguna ResortSurigao travel tipsDAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas. • Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from [...]D: n/a10
Things about the Philippines you may be interested in
Browse Philippines travel tips by cities:Bacarra (1)California (1)Cebu (1)Dagupan City (2)Laguna (1)Makati (2)Marikina (1)Polangui (1)Quezon City (1)Surigao (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
Hi, I like Alicante for its beautiful sites and refreshing environment. The people here are very helpful and supportive. [url=http://www...
Public Transportation: Alicante is a very nice place to visit.
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
With the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin....
Food: The Oasis Restaurant in Austin
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
San Antonio, Texas
Originally found by four university students in 1960, the Natural Bridge Caverns is now San Antonio's most major attraction. Several tours are...
Sightseeing: Natural Bridge Caverns