Philippines Travel Tips, Oceania & Australasia
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines travel tips
Browse useful Philippines travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the Philippines you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the Philippines
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaBacarra travel tipsHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
- Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real EstateCebu travel tipsWelcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect home for you? MyCebuRealEstate is here to help you. We keep this site always monthly so it [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Optical serviceDagupan City travel tipsTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
- Roundtrip tip with pie adviseLaguna travel tipsHow about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! You can start from Makati or Cainta. Its a six to seven hour travel, no side trips. Me and my [...]D: n/a10
- Los AngelesMakati travel tipsDon't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip. [...]D: n/a10
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationMakati travel tipsA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistMarikina travel tipsDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Avoiding wet season by going during the summer seasonPolangui travel tipsIt is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet season is usually accompanied by heavy rain pours, scattered rain showers and even typhoons [...]D: n/a10
- The La Loma CockpitQuezon City travel tipsLa Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the 'sabong'. Wonder what that is? It is the life and death struggle of two mature roosters - [...]D: 3.2mi10
- Daydream Laguna ResortSurigao travel tipsDAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas. • Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from [...]D: n/a10
Things about the Philippines you may be interested in
Browse Philippines travel tips by cities:Bacarra (1)Cebu (1)Dagupan City (2)Laguna (1)Makati (2)Marikina (1)Polangui (1)Quezon City (1)Surigao (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
The BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No...
Food: Sushi-Dai Restaurant in Tokyo
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
I would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches...
Food: Mitsui Japanese Cuisine
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
A really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most...
Family & Fun: Sedgwick County Zoo