The La Loma Cockpit, Quezon City, Philippines
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines > Quezon City > The La Loma Cockpit
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
La Loma was found in 1903 and is still extremely popular. The owners are the Guisons, the heirs of the founder, Don Tomas Guison. It is opened on Sundays and holidays and is always extremely crowded - both with locals and tourists. It's a common form of gambling as well!
It was really strange for me how all those people enjoy the bloody fight of those animals, especially when I learned that the roosters have sharped blades joined to their legs to make the fight more 'interesting'. But I guess it's just like bullfighting in Spain.
68 Calavite St.,
La Loma, Blumentritt
Sundays and holidays.
Recent travel tips for Philippines
- Roundtrip tip with pie adviseHow about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! You can start from Makati or Cainta. Its a six to seven hour travel, no side trips. Me and my [...]D: n/a10
- Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real EstateWelcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect home for you? MyCebuRealEstate is here to help you. We keep this site always monthly so it [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
Things about Quezon City you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space.
Public Transportation: Park and Ride
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Santa Ana, California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building