Daydream Laguna Resort, Surigao, Philippines
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines > Surigao > Daydream Laguna Resort
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant
• Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas.
• Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from one of our friendly trained staff.
• Lose yourself in an array of amazing activities.
• Snorkel, view colorful coral and tropical fish.
• Tantalize your taste buds with different experiences at our Teppanyaki Restaurant or A-la-carte and enjoy the most beautiful scenery and wonderful atmosphere, including spectacular sunsets.
• Or just bathe in a haven of peaceful tranquility.
The choice is yours!
Join us and indulge...
How to get there!
heaven is only minutes away...
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally relax and truly experience the Daydream Laguna way of life.
Phone: +63 8623 16579 | Fax: +63 8623 16428 | Mobile: +63 92094 74816,
+639175826576,+639175826548, +639175826584,DIRECT ASTRALIAN NO. +617 31668463
P-4 Brgy, Day-Asan
Surigao City 8400, Philippines
Thank you so much!
You have very interesting and educational site.
Brgy. Day-Asan Surigao City 8400 Philipines
From 2,500 to 15,000 room accommodations,
How to get there:
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally rel
Recent travel tips for Philippines
- Plan Your Trip With TrekeffectTrekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and collaborate and plan trips with your friends. [...]D: 145.9mi00
- Optical service in Dagupan CityThe people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the best service! [...]D: n/a80
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
- Optical serviceTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
Things about Surigao you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
This is a site between East and West Berlin which was created after the fall of the wall. Some well-known artists have made some significant pieces...
History & Culture: East Side Gallery
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Travel tips for tourists to enjoy when they visit to Arusha in Tanzania include good places to visit and things to do. First of all, Kilimanjaro...
Sightseeing: Tanzanite gems tour, navuru waterfall and wildlife safari places
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm