Daydream Laguna Resort, Surigao, Philippines
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines > Surigao > Daydream Laguna Resort
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant
• Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas.
• Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from one of our friendly trained staff.
• Lose yourself in an array of amazing activities.
• Snorkel, view colorful coral and tropical fish.
• Tantalize your taste buds with different experiences at our Teppanyaki Restaurant or A-la-carte and enjoy the most beautiful scenery and wonderful atmosphere, including spectacular sunsets.
• Or just bathe in a haven of peaceful tranquility.
The choice is yours!
Join us and indulge...
How to get there!
heaven is only minutes away...
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally relax and truly experience the Daydream Laguna way of life.
Phone: +63 8623 16579 | Fax: +63 8623 16428 | Mobile: +63 92094 74816,
+639175826576,+639175826548, +639175826584,DIRECT ASTRALIAN NO. +617 31668463
P-4 Brgy, Day-Asan
Surigao City 8400, Philippines
Thank you so much!
You have very interesting and educational site.
Brgy. Day-Asan Surigao City 8400 Philipines
From 2,500 to 15,000 room accommodations,
How to get there:
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally rel
Recent travel tips for Philippines
- Roundtrip tip with pie adviseHow about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! You can start from Makati or Cainta. Its a six to seven hour travel, no side trips. Me and my [...]D: n/a10
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Optical service in Dagupan CityThe people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the best service! [...]D: n/a80
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
Things about Surigao you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
London, United Kingdom
In my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds...
Public Transportation: One day bus ticket
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
The same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special,...
General: General opening times
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
Breakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and...
Food: Breakthrough Cafe
For a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower...
Sightseeing: Black Tower
Saint Paul, Minnesota
With so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might...
Family & Fun: Minnesota Children's Museum
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably