Daydream Laguna Resort, Surigao, Philippines
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines > Surigao > Daydream Laguna Resort
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant
• Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas.
• Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from one of our friendly trained staff.
• Lose yourself in an array of amazing activities.
• Snorkel, view colorful coral and tropical fish.
• Tantalize your taste buds with different experiences at our Teppanyaki Restaurant or A-la-carte and enjoy the most beautiful scenery and wonderful atmosphere, including spectacular sunsets.
• Or just bathe in a haven of peaceful tranquility.
The choice is yours!
Join us and indulge...
How to get there!
heaven is only minutes away...
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally relax and truly experience the Daydream Laguna way of life.
Phone: +63 8623 16579 | Fax: +63 8623 16428 | Mobile: +63 92094 74816,
+639175826576,+639175826548, +639175826584,DIRECT ASTRALIAN NO. +617 31668463
P-4 Brgy, Day-Asan
Surigao City 8400, Philippines
Thank you so much!
You have very interesting and educational site.
Brgy. Day-Asan Surigao City 8400 Philipines
From 2,500 to 15,000 room accommodations,
How to get there:
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally rel
Recent travel tips for Philippines
- Los AngelesDon't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip. [...]D: n/a10
- Optical serviceTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
- The La Loma CockpitLa Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the 'sabong'. Wonder what that is? It is the life and death struggle of two mature roosters - [...]D: 3.2mi11
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of NatbaHello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in 18th century. How about riding a raft at the Co-ca river, a man-made river built 230 years [...]D: n/a10
Things about Surigao you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
San Antonio, Texas
Located on San Antonio's Riverwalk, Budro's Bistro is a small gem that serves excellent guacamole and other delicious Texan food. With a...
Food: Boudro's Bistro
Santa Ana, California
Touring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours,...
History & Culture: Old Orange County Courthouse
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.