Daydream Laguna Resort, Surigao, Philippines
Travel tips > Oceania & Australasia > Philippines > Surigao > Daydream Laguna Resort
- General travel tip
- City center
Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant
• Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses of reality in our relaxing outdoor cabanas.
• Enjoy a massage, manicure or pedicure from one of our friendly trained staff.
• Lose yourself in an array of amazing activities.
• Snorkel, view colorful coral and tropical fish.
• Tantalize your taste buds with different experiences at our Teppanyaki Restaurant or A-la-carte and enjoy the most beautiful scenery and wonderful atmosphere, including spectacular sunsets.
• Or just bathe in a haven of peaceful tranquility.
The choice is yours!
Join us and indulge...
How to get there!
heaven is only minutes away...
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally relax and truly experience the Daydream Laguna way of life.
Phone: +63 8623 16579 | Fax: +63 8623 16428 | Mobile: +63 92094 74816,
+639175826576,+639175826548, +639175826584,DIRECT ASTRALIAN NO. +617 31668463
P-4 Brgy, Day-Asan
Surigao City 8400, Philippines
Thank you so much!
You have very interesting and educational site.
Brgy. Day-Asan Surigao City 8400 Philipines
From 2,500 to 15,000 room accommodations,
How to get there:
Daydream Laguna Resort is located in a beautiful River area in the heart of Day-Asan and just 15 minutes from the airport and city. Luxury mini bus and boat transfer you to and from the resort - where you can holiday to your heart's content or totally rel
Recent travel tips for Philippines
- Plan Your Trip With TrekeffectTrekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and collaborate and plan trips with your friends. [...]D: 145.9mi00
- Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialistDon't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community. [...]D: 6.1mi30
- Optical serviceTada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!! [...]D: 1.3mi40
- Philippines' all-in-one tourist destinationA favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white beaches, crystal-clear waters hosting abundant marine life, fantastic caverns, towering mangroves [...]D: 477.7mi00
- Los AngelesDon't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Surigao you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima