Oakland Museum of California, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Oakland Museum of California
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is a wide variety of collections of artistic exhibitions that you can look at and also some interactive exhibits that are fun and entertaining for kids too. I truly great place to visit in Oakland.
1000 Oak St, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
Kids: $6, adults: $12
Wed-Sun: 11am-5pm (till 9pm on Fri)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- Flora RestaurantAn eclectic and modern restaurant which serves excellent food, and holds an atmosphere that invites you back. Flora Restaurant is one of my favorites in Oakland. They use fresh, organic ingredients so the food they make tastes always really [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Preservation ParkPerfect for meetings, weddings or other events, or just a stroll, Preservation Park is one of the areas which has to be visited while in Oakland. Located at East Bay, and quite close to San Francisco, no to mention Oakland's city [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Bakesale BettyThough not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and people not only come for the cookies but also for the house's other specialty, the fried [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Katrina RozelleA cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop is the place where you find the wedding/birthday/any celebration cake of your life. And they [...]D: 3.8mi00
- FairylandAn entertainment park which is mostly directed at child visitors, Fairyland is like Wonderland from Alice's dream. A wide variety of attractions ranging from Storybook Boxes to Puppet Theaters and Animals Centers, the park is the [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House