USS Potomac, Oakland, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > USS Potomac
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Whatever the price is, taking a trip with the Potomac is worth the money and the time. You can also see some pretty interesting places and sights while cruising the San Francisco waterfront.
540 Water St, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
Depends on cruise.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- Preservation ParkPerfect for meetings, weddings or other events, or just a stroll, Preservation Park is one of the areas which has to be visited while in Oakland. Located at East Bay, and quite close to San Francisco, no to mention Oakland's city [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Oakland ZooWith interesting and hands-on exhibitions not to mention feeding and petting areas, the Oakland Zoo is a fun and great place for kids and friend groups to spend an afternoon with animals. Like many zoos, this one has great animals to see, [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Dopo RestaurantA truly Italian cuisine and friendly atmosphere makes the Dopo Restaurant a relaxing and enjoyable place to dine. The service there is excellent, not to mention the attention they provide once you enter their restaurant. The food is [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Chabot Space & Science CenterThis huge and beautiful facility is not only located in amazing surroundings, off the highway but also opens its areas of research to public. The Chabot Space & Science Center is a fun and also educational place to be, regardless of [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Paramount TheatreFor quite a reasonable price you can take a two hour of the Paramount Theater in Oakland on Broadway street. If you are lucky and catch the 1st or the 3rd Saturday of the month than you go on a tour of this amazing, historical building. [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Los Cabos, Mexico
This hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold....
General: The Bungalows Hotel in Los Cabos
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you like literature, Writers Museum is something you should definitely see. Here you can have a taste of the immense literary past the city has....
History & Culture: Dublin Writers Museum
Seoul, South Korea
From the DMZ to the PLZ(Peace and Life Zone) As you know, Korea is separated into two countries. According to the Koreans Armistice Agreement...
General: The Road to Peace and Life - 545km
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
I really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent...
General: Pier 5 Hotel
Charlotte, North Carolina
Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black...
History & Culture: Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter