Oakland Zoo, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Oakland Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Educational programs are also available which teaches the young ones how to behave towards animals, how to take care of them and how to care for them. The zoo may not be big but maybe that is what makes it so great.
Interstate 580, CA, USA
Kids: $8.50, adults: $12.50
10am-4pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- Dopo RestaurantA truly Italian cuisine and friendly atmosphere makes the Dopo Restaurant a relaxing and enjoyable place to dine. The service there is excellent, not to mention the attention they provide once you enter their restaurant. The food is [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Bakesale BettyThough not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and people not only come for the cookies but also for the house's other specialty, the fried [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Chabot Space & Science CenterThis huge and beautiful facility is not only located in amazing surroundings, off the highway but also opens its areas of research to public. The Chabot Space & Science Center is a fun and also educational place to be, regardless of [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Paramount TheatreFor quite a reasonable price you can take a two hour of the Paramount Theater in Oakland on Broadway street. If you are lucky and catch the 1st or the 3rd Saturday of the month than you go on a tour of this amazing, historical building. [...]D: 1mi00
- USS PotomacA real piece of history from the 20th century which has been restored and is as new as ever. Also known as the 'Floating White House', the USS Potomac has been the favorite of President Roosevelt. And today, the tours and cruises [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Long Beach, California
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety...
History & Culture: Long Beach Museum of Art