Fairyland, Oakland, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Fairyland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
If you are visiting Oakland with your little ones, you shouldn't miss the park out from your to-do list. The kids will love it.
Grand Ave & Bellevue Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
10am-4pm 7 days a week (summer)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- Paramount TheatreFor quite a reasonable price you can take a two hour of the Paramount Theater in Oakland on Broadway street. If you are lucky and catch the 1st or the 3rd Saturday of the month than you go on a tour of this amazing, historical building. [...]D: 1mi00
- Bakesale BettyThough not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and people not only come for the cookies but also for the house's other specialty, the fried [...]D: 2.9mi00
- USS PotomacA real piece of history from the 20th century which has been restored and is as new as ever. Also known as the 'Floating White House', the USS Potomac has been the favorite of President Roosevelt. And today, the tours and cruises [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Lake MerrittAs the center point of Oakland, Lake Merritt is not only a lake in a city, but a major entertainment destination both for locals and visitors alike. Surrounded by parks, golf courses and child-friendly areas, not to mention living spaces, [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Oakland Museum of CaliforniaFor a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not only a visiting and interesting place but also and educational establishment that provides [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
By day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aiko Lounge in Atlanta
The heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some...
Shopping: Aurora City Place
Everything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or...
History & Culture: Graceland
The Hennepin center is very interesting, and not only because of what it contains, but on the outside as well. It was built in 1888, and its...
History & Culture: Hennepin Center for the Arts