Fairyland, Oakland, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Fairyland
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
If you are visiting Oakland with your little ones, you shouldn't miss the park out from your to-do list. The kids will love it.
Grand Ave & Bellevue Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
10am-4pm 7 days a week (summer)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- Flora RestaurantAn eclectic and modern restaurant which serves excellent food, and holds an atmosphere that invites you back. Flora Restaurant is one of my favorites in Oakland. They use fresh, organic ingredients so the food they make tastes always really [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Dopo RestaurantA truly Italian cuisine and friendly atmosphere makes the Dopo Restaurant a relaxing and enjoyable place to dine. The service there is excellent, not to mention the attention they provide once you enter their restaurant. The food is [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Wood TavernModern yet sophisticated in a way, the Wood Tavern offers not only great service for a great dining experience but rich flavored and delicious dishes that make your heart melt. We had a pleasurable evening on our last night in Oakland and [...]D: 4mi00
- Preservation ParkPerfect for meetings, weddings or other events, or just a stroll, Preservation Park is one of the areas which has to be visited while in Oakland. Located at East Bay, and quite close to San Francisco, no to mention Oakland's city [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Oakland ZooWith interesting and hands-on exhibitions not to mention feeding and petting areas, the Oakland Zoo is a fun and great place for kids and friend groups to spend an afternoon with animals. Like many zoos, this one has great animals to see, [...]D: 7.4mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ski Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall,...
Family & Fun: Ski Dubai
Byward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything...
Shopping: Byward Market
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Denver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here.
History & Culture: Denver, the Arts Capital of the West