Flora Restaurant, Oakland, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Flora Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
1900 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
Tuesday-Saturday for lunch and dinner.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- FairylandAn entertainment park which is mostly directed at child visitors, Fairyland is like Wonderland from Alice's dream. A wide variety of attractions ranging from Storybook Boxes to Puppet Theaters and Animals Centers, the park is the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Wood TavernModern yet sophisticated in a way, the Wood Tavern offers not only great service for a great dining experience but rich flavored and delicious dishes that make your heart melt. We had a pleasurable evening on our last night in Oakland and [...]D: 4mi00
- The Cathedral of Christ the LightWhen you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral of Christ the Light, however is exactly the opposite. A true architectural wonder, the [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Somar Bar and LoungeOpen in the evenings, Somar Bar and Lounge is a great place to have fun or to relax after a more busy, tiring day. You can meet so many people in the bar, unwind and have a great evening, not worrying about anything. The service is good, [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Chabot Space & Science CenterThis huge and beautiful facility is not only located in amazing surroundings, off the highway but also opens its areas of research to public. The Chabot Space & Science Center is a fun and also educational place to be, regardless of [...]D: 5.3mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
London, United Kingdom
In my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds...
Public Transportation: One day bus ticket
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Kansas City, Missouri
A ship back from the 1850s that has been excavated with an intact cargo provided sufficient material for the pioneers who found it. Then through...
History & Culture: Steamboat Arabia Museum
Los Angeles, California
Come and see LA show off a little at this glamorous bar. You'll enjoy the fantastic views over the city. Tel. 323 848 6025
Night Life & Entertainment: Sky Bar at The Mondrian
It was hilarious and fun and we loved it. The Doyle and Debbie Show is worth every penny and every minute. Though youngsters wouldn't really...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Doyle and Debbie Show