Flora Restaurant, Oakland, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Flora Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
1900 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
Tuesday-Saturday for lunch and dinner.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- Preservation ParkPerfect for meetings, weddings or other events, or just a stroll, Preservation Park is one of the areas which has to be visited while in Oakland. Located at East Bay, and quite close to San Francisco, no to mention Oakland's city [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Dopo RestaurantA truly Italian cuisine and friendly atmosphere makes the Dopo Restaurant a relaxing and enjoyable place to dine. The service there is excellent, not to mention the attention they provide once you enter their restaurant. The food is [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Katrina RozelleA cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop is the place where you find the wedding/birthday/any celebration cake of your life. And they [...]D: 3.8mi00
- The Cathedral of Christ the LightWhen you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral of Christ the Light, however is exactly the opposite. A true architectural wonder, the [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oakland Museum of CaliforniaFor a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not only a visiting and interesting place but also and educational establishment that provides [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
If you want to get an great view over the city of Ravensburg, you should climb up one of these medieval towers. It´s nearly like flying with an...
Family & Fun: The tower Mehlsack
If you want to enjoy a beer within a quaint atmosphere, you should go to the Schinderhannes. This bar has got also a beer garden, that´s nice in...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Schinderhannes
If you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also...
History & Culture: The ancient burial place Kerameikos
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
New Delhi, India
The India Gate is the national monument of India. It is one of the largest war memorials in India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate...
History & Culture: India Gate
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Kustkamera museum contains over a million exhibits gathered from all over the world, and it is the oldest state museum in Russia, dating back...
History & Culture: Kunstkamera
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina