Flora Restaurant, Oakland, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Flora Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
1900 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
Tuesday-Saturday for lunch and dinner.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- Lake MerrittAs the center point of Oakland, Lake Merritt is not only a lake in a city, but a major entertainment destination both for locals and visitors alike. Surrounded by parks, golf courses and child-friendly areas, not to mention living spaces, [...]D: 1.4mi00
- FairylandAn entertainment park which is mostly directed at child visitors, Fairyland is like Wonderland from Alice's dream. A wide variety of attractions ranging from Storybook Boxes to Puppet Theaters and Animals Centers, the park is the [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Oakland ZooWith interesting and hands-on exhibitions not to mention feeding and petting areas, the Oakland Zoo is a fun and great place for kids and friend groups to spend an afternoon with animals. Like many zoos, this one has great animals to see, [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Oakland Museum of CaliforniaFor a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not only a visiting and interesting place but also and educational establishment that provides [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Dopo RestaurantA truly Italian cuisine and friendly atmosphere makes the Dopo Restaurant a relaxing and enjoyable place to dine. The service there is excellent, not to mention the attention they provide once you enter their restaurant. The food is [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a good restaurant for having lunch in the city center, i recommend the 'Walfisch', in english it means Wale. It´s an good...
Food: Restaurant Walfisch
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
London, United Kingdom
In my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds...
Public Transportation: One day bus ticket
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Haw Par Villa is situated along pasir panjang road. this is a free theme park where tourist can go to and sigt-see the place. There are numerous...
Sightseeing: Haw Par Villa
Though it is quite a small zoo, the animals and plants you can see here are all from the region and those of you who wouldn't have enough time...
Family & Fun: Alaska Zoo
The Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Loon Cafe
Tampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land....
Sightseeing: Lettuce Lake Park
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns