Flora Restaurant, Oakland, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oakland > Flora Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
1900 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
Tuesday-Saturday for lunch and dinner.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oakland
- The Cathedral of Christ the LightWhen you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral of Christ the Light, however is exactly the opposite. A true architectural wonder, the [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Lake MerrittAs the center point of Oakland, Lake Merritt is not only a lake in a city, but a major entertainment destination both for locals and visitors alike. Surrounded by parks, golf courses and child-friendly areas, not to mention living spaces, [...]D: 1.4mi00
- USS PotomacA real piece of history from the 20th century which has been restored and is as new as ever. Also known as the 'Floating White House', the USS Potomac has been the favorite of President Roosevelt. And today, the tours and cruises [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Oakland Museum of CaliforniaFor a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not only a visiting and interesting place but also and educational establishment that provides [...]D: 0.8mi00
- FairylandAn entertainment park which is mostly directed at child visitors, Fairyland is like Wonderland from Alice's dream. A wide variety of attractions ranging from Storybook Boxes to Puppet Theaters and Animals Centers, the park is the [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Oakland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can...
Family & Fun: Christmas market at the Schonbrunn
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
If you are planning a shopping spree in Atlanta, check out Phipps Plaza, and upscale shopping mall with over 100 specialty shops, five full-service...
Shopping: Phipps Plaza in Atlanta
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own