Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
And as it goes with events of such great dimensions there were big crowds everywhere on the streets. Some wanted to attend the concerts, some to watch the performers, while other came with their children. It had a bit of a Rio Carnaval feeling, maybe because of the Latin music.:) “Viva la musica.” Amazing festival! It would be great to attend again.
Eighth St., Little Havana, Miami, FL
From morning till evening.
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Hollywood blvdIt's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza. [...]D: 2.6mi10
- Coral Castle in Florida - An Amazing SightMaking a tour of Florida, we visited Coral Castle in Miami, because we heard so much about it. Seeing some pictures about the place I wasn’t impressed so much. When we arrived, however, the sight was more beautiful than I’ve expected. [...]D: 23.3mi00
- Joe’s Stone Crab in MiamiIt is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab dishes are the finest and most delicious in whole Miami. Their services however lack in [...]D: 12.4mi00
- A great trip to the Florida EvergladesIt was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich in flora and fauna. The trip to the Everglades which we made with an airboat was quite [...]D: 65.8mi00
- Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami SkyNot expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few meters than to use the hotel pool, because it saves you money and the pool is quite small [...]D: 12.4mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Quite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is...
Food: Ooka Japanese Restaurant
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.