Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
And as it goes with events of such great dimensions there were big crowds everywhere on the streets. Some wanted to attend the concerts, some to watch the performers, while other came with their children. It had a bit of a Rio Carnaval feeling, maybe because of the Latin music.:) “Viva la musica.” Amazing festival! It would be great to attend again.
Eighth St., Little Havana, Miami, FL
From morning till evening.
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Visiting the Miami Metrozoo - An energizing activityThe Zoo is always a fun place to visit, especially with family. To be outside in the warm, or cool weather, under the blue sky and surrounded with animals is always energizing. At least it is for me! :) When I visited the Miami Metrozoo [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Hollywood blvdIt's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza. [...]D: 2.6mi10
- A great trip to the Florida EvergladesIt was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich in flora and fauna. The trip to the Everglades which we made with an airboat was quite [...]D: 65.8mi00
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Miami Culinary ToursWe had the time of our lives on one of the Miami Culinary Tours.The traditional Cuban cuisine in Miami is extraordinary. So many colors, smells, spices and food assortments that you don't know where to look. There were so many [...]D: n/a00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Place Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the...
Sightseeing: Place Bellecour
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
The Rialto Bridge is exactly in the center of Venice, so you can feel safe when you see it, for you can't be lost there, especially because...
Sightseeing: Rialto Bridge
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Key West, Florida
Home of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key...
Sightseeing: The Dry Tortugas of Key West
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and...
General: Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing