Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
And as it goes with events of such great dimensions there were big crowds everywhere on the streets. Some wanted to attend the concerts, some to watch the performers, while other came with their children. It had a bit of a Rio Carnaval feeling, maybe because of the Latin music.:) “Viva la musica.” Amazing festival! It would be great to attend again.
Eighth St., Little Havana, Miami, FL
From morning till evening.
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Dolphin Harbor in the Miami SeaquariumI’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best experience of my life so far. The staff was so helpful, they explained everything and were behind [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Coral Castle in Florida - An Amazing SightMaking a tour of Florida, we visited Coral Castle in Miami, because we heard so much about it. Seeing some pictures about the place I wasn’t impressed so much. When we arrived, however, the sight was more beautiful than I’ve expected. [...]D: 23.3mi00
- Miccosukee Indian Village near MiamiLocated about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the Seminole wars many years ago. They established a village which later became a tourist [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Vizcaya MansionOne of the most interesting and out of the ordinary sights in Miami is Vizcaya Mansion. The European style castle was planned by Burrell Hoffman and built from 1914 to 1916. Most of the materials and furniture were brought from Europe and [...]D: 20.3mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one...
Food: Zuka Restaurant in Rio de Janeiro
If you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well.
Family & Fun: Guard change attraction at the Parliament
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
I am partly Hungarian so it was a great thing for me to see a Hungarian restaurant in Cleveland. I had to get inside and try their food out, I was...
Food: Balaton Restaurant
The best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great...
Family & Fun: Columbus COSI
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Everyone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town....
Food: Big Truck Tacos
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
Betsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The...
History & Culture: The Betsy Ross House