Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
And as it goes with events of such great dimensions there were big crowds everywhere on the streets. Some wanted to attend the concerts, some to watch the performers, while other came with their children. It had a bit of a Rio Carnaval feeling, maybe because of the Latin music.:) “Viva la musica.” Amazing festival! It would be great to attend again.
Eighth St., Little Havana, Miami, FL
From morning till evening.
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Dolphin Harbor in the Miami SeaquariumI’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best experience of my life so far. The staff was so helpful, they explained everything and were behind [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Hollywood blvdIt's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza. [...]D: 2.6mi10
- A great trip to the Florida EvergladesIt was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich in flora and fauna. The trip to the Everglades which we made with an airboat was quite [...]D: 65.8mi00
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Coral Castle in Florida - An Amazing SightMaking a tour of Florida, we visited Coral Castle in Miami, because we heard so much about it. Seeing some pictures about the place I wasn’t impressed so much. When we arrived, however, the sight was more beautiful than I’ve expected. [...]D: 23.3mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
The Great Synagogue is the largest in Europe. It is situated in Erzsebet Town, and built in Byzantine-Moorish style with beautiful arches and...
History & Culture: Synagogue and Jewish Museum
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
This is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok...
Night Life & Entertainment: Q-Bar
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
San Antonio, Texas
Located on San Antonio's Riverwalk, Budro's Bistro is a small gem that serves excellent guacamole and other delicious Texan food. With a...
Food: Boudro's Bistro