Miami SkyLift-The Biggest Balloon in Florida, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miami SkyLift-The Biggest Balloon in Florida
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The huge balloon in Bayfront Park, downtown Miami goes up 500 feet in the air for about 15 minutes and describes Miami and its history during the short ride. It gave a quite interesting perspective on the city and with the streets below and the sea with the beach in the background the whole landscape was breathtaking.
I was still preoccupied with the view as we descended so I was surprised when we landed and I haven’t felt anxious.
301 North Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
Recent travel tips for Miami
- A great trip to the Florida EvergladesIt was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich in flora and fauna. The trip to the Everglades which we made with an airboat was quite [...]D: 65.8mi00
- The Fontainebleau Hotel in MiamiOne of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous pampering. When we chose this hotel with my husband we knew we had to save up money for the [...]D: 12.9mi00
- Visiting the Miami Metrozoo - An energizing activityThe Zoo is always a fun place to visit, especially with family. To be outside in the warm, or cool weather, under the blue sky and surrounded with animals is always energizing. At least it is for me! :) When I visited the Miami Metrozoo [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Vizcaya MansionOne of the most interesting and out of the ordinary sights in Miami is Vizcaya Mansion. The European style castle was planned by Burrell Hoffman and built from 1914 to 1916. Most of the materials and furniture were brought from Europe and [...]D: 20.3mi00
- Hollywood blvdIt's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza. [...]D: 2.6mi10
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Seoul, South Korea
The Seoul City Tour Bus enables you to have a few glimpses on the city for a fair price of only $8.75. The simple part of the tour is that you...
Public Transportation: Seoul City Tour Bus
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
It's official name is Sultanahmet, after Ahmet I, who ordered it's construction. It is next to Hagia Sophia, but it's six minarets and cascading...
History & Culture: Sultanahmet - The Blue Mosque
Definitely one of the city's most visited sights, the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture is located in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. It's...
Sightseeing: Spoonbridge and Cherry
San Diego, California
Grey mammals migrate from the south to the Arctic waters. San Diego happens to be an important station of their way. Female whales give birth to...
Outdoors Activities: Whale watching in San Diego