Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami Sky, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami Sky
- General travel tip
- City center
The staff was really friendly, I enjoyed our free breakfast very much (cereals, yoghurt, fruit and waffles). The only thing that bothered me a little was that the walls were a bit thin so I could hear almost everything that went on in the other room. To me it was the only drawback, in overall I enjoyed staying at the hotel. Even though my room was a small, I didn’t mind, because I didn’t spend much time inside anyway.
I would go back again. It was light on my pockets! :)
944 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Azul Restaurant in MiamiThis Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overpriced. I went to dine there one night, but I was just not pleased with their services. Maybe [...]D: 9.4mi11
- Hollywood blvdIt's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza. [...]D: 2.6mi10
- Capital Grill in MiamiThis grill has not only outstanding food, but superior customer service and wonderful deco. Dark, rich mahogany paneling and warm lighting gives the place a rich, private and elegant feeling. It is really appropriate for personal and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Joe’s Stone Crab in MiamiIt is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab dishes are the finest and most delicious in whole Miami. Their services however lack in [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Visiting the Miami Metrozoo - An energizing activityThe Zoo is always a fun place to visit, especially with family. To be outside in the warm, or cool weather, under the blue sky and surrounded with animals is always energizing. At least it is for me! :) When I visited the Miami Metrozoo [...]D: 13.2mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
Mexico City, Mexico
The city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a...
Night Life & Entertainment: La Pata Negra
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Go diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the...
General: Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
Long Beach, California
To see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique...
Sightseeing: Shoreline Village
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is no place in St. Paul like the Wabasha Street Caves. It is a huge underground facility with various rooms and where the hype in town goes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wabasha Street Caves
Washington, District Of Columbia
Visiting (at least once) the home of the famous abolitionist, Frederick Douglas when you go to DC is compulsory! It is a beautiful still well-kept...
History & Culture: Frederick Douglass Home