A great trip to the Florida Everglades, Miami, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > A great trip to the Florida Everglades
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The trip to the Everglades which we made with an airboat was quite educational. My guide was knowledgeable and told me a lot of things about the swamps and the animals living there. This subtropical marshland is crowded with crocodiles, turtles, fishes, birds and other big and small animals you see only in these parts. I had the luck to catch a glimpse of a manatee but I couldn’t take a picture of it, it was gone so quickly.
You should definitely take you camera with you if you decide to visit the Everglades and make some pictures and videos because that way you’ll be able to take these amazing sights back with you home.
Bayview Terrace (Olde Naples at City Dock)
801 12th Avenue South, Suite 302
Naples, FL 34102
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Hollywood blvdIt's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza. [...]D: 2.6mi10
- The Fontainebleau Hotel in MiamiOne of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous pampering. When we chose this hotel with my husband we knew we had to save up money for the [...]D: 12.9mi00
- Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami SkyNot expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few meters than to use the hotel pool, because it saves you money and the pool is quite small [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Eleventh Street Diner in MiamiWe enjoyed a great meal in an interesting location when we dined in the Eleventh Street Diner. You can feel the ‘80s, 90’s atmosphere in this cozy little restaurants whose main ‘attraction’ is that it was built out of a dining car. [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Miami’s Calle Ocho FestivalIt was a huge partyyy. Over 23 blocks of people, music, food and entertainment greeted us at the festival of Calle Ocho last summer. There were street dancers, clowns, magicians, sports teams and over 20 stages with live music. Rows and [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
In Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboys Dancehall
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam the 'Land of Blue dragon' is replete with many wonderful destinations to visit, natural beauty, exotic wildlife and national parks, ancient...
General: Beach resorts for a luxury vacation in Vietnam