Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
I always wanted to visit a Native American village so I decided to go see for myself this remaining historical village. I was quite disappointed. There were Native American people selling souvenirs and some attractions but I wasn’t very impressed. I was expecting more. Our tour guide was quite rude and wasn’t very helpful. The whole village didn’t have that spiritual environment, but had more of a commercial feeling. I wish I had seen something more worthwhile but maybe I was just unlucky. :)
Corner of Southwest 8th Street & 41 US Highway, Miami, FL 33194
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Miami SkyLift-The Biggest Balloon in FloridaI was a bit afraid when I finally gathered the courage to go onboard of a ‘vehicle’ which lifts you up in the air. As I reached the top and looked out of the window, I forgot my horror of heights, the view was so spectacular. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Capital Grill in MiamiThis grill has not only outstanding food, but superior customer service and wonderful deco. Dark, rich mahogany paneling and warm lighting gives the place a rich, private and elegant feeling. It is really appropriate for personal and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Dolphin Harbor in the Miami SeaquariumI’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best experience of my life so far. The staff was so helpful, they explained everything and were behind [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Joe’s Stone Crab in MiamiIt is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab dishes are the finest and most delicious in whole Miami. Their services however lack in [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Miami Culinary ToursWe had the time of our lives on one of the Miami Culinary Tours.The traditional Cuban cuisine in Miami is extraordinary. So many colors, smells, spices and food assortments that you don't know where to look. There were so many [...]D: n/a00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
If you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock
General: Public transportation is better
When I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use...
Food: Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam Discovery
Beer fanatics would love this place, because Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse has a wide variety of beers to choose from, more than 40. Plus a...
Food: Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant