Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Miami > Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
I always wanted to visit a Native American village so I decided to go see for myself this remaining historical village. I was quite disappointed. There were Native American people selling souvenirs and some attractions but I wasn’t very impressed. I was expecting more. Our tour guide was quite rude and wasn’t very helpful. The whole village didn’t have that spiritual environment, but had more of a commercial feeling. I wish I had seen something more worthwhile but maybe I was just unlucky. :)
Corner of Southwest 8th Street & 41 US Highway, Miami, FL 33194
Recent travel tips for Miami
- Joe’s Stone Crab in MiamiIt is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab dishes are the finest and most delicious in whole Miami. Their services however lack in [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Eleventh Street Diner in MiamiWe enjoyed a great meal in an interesting location when we dined in the Eleventh Street Diner. You can feel the ‘80s, 90’s atmosphere in this cozy little restaurants whose main ‘attraction’ is that it was built out of a dining car. [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Miami SkyLift-The Biggest Balloon in FloridaI was a bit afraid when I finally gathered the courage to go onboard of a ‘vehicle’ which lifts you up in the air. As I reached the top and looked out of the window, I forgot my horror of heights, the view was so spectacular. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Miami’s Calle Ocho FestivalIt was a huge partyyy. Over 23 blocks of people, music, food and entertainment greeted us at the festival of Calle Ocho last summer. There were street dancers, clowns, magicians, sports teams and over 20 stages with live music. Rows and [...]D: 9mi00
- Nikki BeachAmazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen, but that you need quite big bucks to enjoy the advantages of the club. It is always great to [...]D: 12.5mi00
Things about Miami you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you want to have a genuine taste of Brazil (in the most literal sense possible), you should pay a visit to Espirito Santa restaurant, where the...
Food: Espirito Santa restaurant
In a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and...
History & Culture: Fasnetsmuseum
Casa Mila may sound more familiar to everyone by the name La Pedrera. It is Antoni Gaudi, the famous Spanish architect's most famous work. It...
History & Culture: Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
I think exploring Amsterdam by bike (or scooter) that you can rent from Amsterbike is a much more fun easy. Though going on foot has its charm,...
Public Transportation: Amsterbike
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Kansas City, Missouri
SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City will transport you into the amazing underwater world. Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly...
Family & Fun: SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...