B. B. King's Restaurant, Memphis, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > B. B. King's Restaurant
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Party, energy, good-mood and great people were in the club the last time we went there. There is no other place where you can have so much fun, dance and drink like BB King's. So go and partyyy all night long!
143 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
All day long 7days a week.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- Sun StudioThe birthplace of rock'n'rock, we could say about Sun Studio, which has become famous for the the King of rock'n'roll, Elvis Presley, who first sung and recorded his songs here. The tours last only one and a half hours but [...]D: 14.1mi00
- Rum Boogie CaféMemphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Sting, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith, each and every one of them signing [...]D: 14.9mi00
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul MuseumDedicated to those who changed history by their music, the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum is a must-see attraction to everyone who happens to visit the city. There are so many amazing exhibitions to see that you will get overwhelmed [...]D: 15mi00
- National Civil Rights MuseumA must-see museum in every aspect is definitely the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Motel, where the great man, Martin Luther King has spent his last day. Though you might have to read a lot, the hands-on exhibits, [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Memphis Fire MuseumA real treat to mostly families, the Memphis Fire Museum offers hands-on exhibits that can be great fun for children. It is quite interactive for kids, because they can play a fireman, dress up, put out a fire and climb on a fire-truck, [...]D: 14.7mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City National Memorial
Rippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational...
Sightseeing: Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlando
San Antonio, Texas
Right on the Riverwalk, the Las Canarias Restaurant serves one of the finest Mexican foods you'll eat in San Antonio. Their staff is really...
Food: Las Canarias Restaurant
We spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty...
Food: Rockwell's Restaurant
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a...
Sightseeing: Cholon (Chinatown)