Charles Vergos Rendezvous, Memphis, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > Charles Vergos Rendezvous
- Food travel tip
- City center
Though I would say the dishes are a bit pricey, so if you're looking for a budget meal or restaurant, than maybe you should find something else. If you're addicted to ribs, however, than the money is definitely worth it, they are exquisite!
52 S 2nd St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
16:30-22:30 from Tue-Thu, and on Fri-Sat: 11:00am to 11:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- GracelandEverything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or the mansion tours, find out everything about the man that changed music and history. Even if [...]D: 16.5mi00
- National Civil Rights MuseumA must-see museum in every aspect is definitely the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Motel, where the great man, Martin Luther King has spent his last day. Though you might have to read a lot, the hands-on exhibits, [...]D: 15.3mi00
- B. B. King's RestaurantIf you want to have a night out with friends, not just exploring the city during daytime and sleeping at night, than you should go to B. B. King's Restaurant. They have an open blues club that's the best in town. Party, energy, [...]D: 15mi00
- Memphis Fire MuseumA real treat to mostly families, the Memphis Fire Museum offers hands-on exhibits that can be great fun for children. It is quite interactive for kids, because they can play a fireman, dress up, put out a fire and climb on a fire-truck, [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Memphis ZooLocated in Prentiss Place, the Memphis Zoo is a family attraction with a wide variety of animals from across the globe. The giant panda, who is called Yaya was the main attraction of our visit, beside the live animals shows. We were [...]D: 11.6mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
This museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist,...
History & Culture: Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de Janeiro
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Self-defined as an amazing 'sensory-experience', the maze is basically 4000 square feet of halls with names like Blaze Maze, Big Squeeze and Stomp...
Family & Fun: Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze
Even during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The...
Sports & Wellness : Soular Massage Wellness Center
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Serving extremely delicious food in an eclectic, fusion-like cuisine, the 33rd Street Bistro is a local favorite. Being almost always full, it...
Food: 33rd Street Bistro