Blues City Café, Memphis, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > Blues City Café
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
It was the first time that I had so much fun with strangers. After the party starts everyone just gets so energized that you treat each other like old acquaintances. Amazing. Go and try it, it is something to experience!
140 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
11am to 3am and 5am on Fri/Sat
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- Memphis Fire MuseumA real treat to mostly families, the Memphis Fire Museum offers hands-on exhibits that can be great fun for children. It is quite interactive for kids, because they can play a fireman, dress up, put out a fire and climb on a fire-truck, [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Rum Boogie CaféMemphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Sting, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith, each and every one of them signing [...]D: 14.9mi00
- Mojo Music Bus TourWe've never taken part on a tour that was led by musicians and were singing and performing throughout the whole 90-minute ride, so the Mojo Music Bus Tour was only fun and entertaining but unique too. During the ride you are driven to [...]D: 15mi00
- Stax MuseumThe heart and soul of Soul Music, the Stax Museum has seen several well-known artists and has helped many of them become what they are now, like Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner or Otis Redding. If you like even a little bit of soul music than [...]D: 14.4mi00
- Sun StudioThe birthplace of rock'n'rock, we could say about Sun Studio, which has become famous for the the King of rock'n'roll, Elvis Presley, who first sung and recorded his songs here. The tours last only one and a half hours but [...]D: 14.1mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
When you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral...
Sightseeing: The Cathedral of Christ the Light
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar