Memphis Fire Museum, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > Memphis Fire Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is quite interactive for kids, because they can play a fireman, dress up, put out a fire and climb on a fire-truck, so if you're with family in Memphis, than this museum is a must!
Even if you're not with kids, you can still enjoy yourself, because there are so many educational and interesting things about fire-fighting that even a grownup can appreciate.
118 Adams Ave, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
$6 for adults, $5 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- Memphis Pink PalaceLocated in downtown and featuring a little bit of every kind of exhibition, the Memphis Pink Palace is well-worth destination for visitors with kids of friends. The mansion itself is something that is worth seeing, not to mention the [...]D: 10.5mi00
- Rum Boogie CaféMemphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Sting, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith, each and every one of them signing [...]D: 14.9mi00
- Dixon Gallery and GardensFull of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings, the Dixon Gallery and Gardens is a great, peaceful get-away for those you would like to relax a bit and enjoy beauty and tranquility. If you plan on visiting the gardens, be sure to [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Mojo Music Bus TourWe've never taken part on a tour that was led by musicians and were singing and performing throughout the whole 90-minute ride, so the Mojo Music Bus Tour was only fun and entertaining but unique too. During the ride you are driven to [...]D: 15mi00
- Stax MuseumThe heart and soul of Soul Music, the Stax Museum has seen several well-known artists and has helped many of them become what they are now, like Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner or Otis Redding. If you like even a little bit of soul music than [...]D: 14.4mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Enjoy the beautiful sightseeing in Dubai with ToursRepublic services. Make your time memorable with our team.
Sightseeing: ToursRepublic - Best Tours & Travel Agency
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Serving tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups,...
Food: Myra's Dionysus
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends