Memphis Fire Museum, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > Memphis Fire Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is quite interactive for kids, because they can play a fireman, dress up, put out a fire and climb on a fire-truck, so if you're with family in Memphis, than this museum is a must!
Even if you're not with kids, you can still enjoy yourself, because there are so many educational and interesting things about fire-fighting that even a grownup can appreciate.
118 Adams Ave, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
$6 for adults, $5 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- Rum Boogie CaféMemphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Sting, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith, each and every one of them signing [...]D: 14.9mi00
- GracelandEverything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or the mansion tours, find out everything about the man that changed music and history. Even if [...]D: 16.5mi00
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul MuseumDedicated to those who changed history by their music, the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum is a must-see attraction to everyone who happens to visit the city. There are so many amazing exhibitions to see that you will get overwhelmed [...]D: 15mi00
- National Civil Rights MuseumA must-see museum in every aspect is definitely the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Motel, where the great man, Martin Luther King has spent his last day. Though you might have to read a lot, the hands-on exhibits, [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Mojo Music Bus TourWe've never taken part on a tour that was led by musicians and were singing and performing throughout the whole 90-minute ride, so the Mojo Music Bus Tour was only fun and entertaining but unique too. During the ride you are driven to [...]D: 15mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
If you are a fan of beer, all your dreams will come true at Nomad's. This pub has the widest selection of import beer I've ever seen, and the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Nomad World Pub
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really...
Sightseeing: Lynnhaven House