Stax Museum, Memphis, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > Stax Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
If you like even a little bit of soul music than you should definitely visit the museum. It was really great to every single CD and DVD of the famous singers and see even some of their costumes. I can only recommend it!
926 E McLemore Ave, Memphis, TN 38106, USA
Adults $12, children $9.
10:00am to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- Rum Boogie CaféMemphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Sting, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith, each and every one of them signing [...]D: 14.9mi00
- GracelandEverything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or the mansion tours, find out everything about the man that changed music and history. Even if [...]D: 16.5mi00
- Blues City CaféThere is no place in Memphis or in Tennessee for that matter where you can eat such delicious, world-class tamales and party for hours in the same time! Blues City Cafe is like no other! It was the first time that I had so much fun with [...]D: 15mi00
- Memphis ZooLocated in Prentiss Place, the Memphis Zoo is a family attraction with a wide variety of animals from across the globe. The giant panda, who is called Yaya was the main attraction of our visit, beside the live animals shows. We were [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Memphis Pink PalaceLocated in downtown and featuring a little bit of every kind of exhibition, the Memphis Pink Palace is well-worth destination for visitors with kids of friends. The mansion itself is something that is worth seeing, not to mention the [...]D: 10.5mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop,...
History & Culture: Ville Souterraine
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
For a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious....
Food: Terry's Turf Club
Long Beach, California
Sushi has always been my favorite food, so it was understandable to me to look up a Japanese restaurant and try out their sushi dishes and it was...
Food: Sushi Studio
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing