Malaysia Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia travel tips
Browse useful Malaysia travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Malaysia you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Malaysia or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Malaysia
- Restoran Mustika ZamzamJohor Baharu travel tipsThis restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local dishes of Johor Bahru, Malaysia this place has it all. The food is really tasty and it is the [...]D: 9.3mi01
- Jusco Tebrau CityJohor Bahru travel tipsIf you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City shopping mall. This shopping mall has almost anything and everything. Patrons can buy branded [...]D: 17.4mi12
- Some attractions in Vietnam you don't knowKuala Lumpur travel tipsIf you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Dutch Harbour CafeMelaka travel tipsThis cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at this cafe is the Caribbean Perrier Mock tail which taste extremely good and rich. This place is [...]D: 3mi00
- Melaka Sultanate PalaceMelaka travel tipsIf you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which is a replica of the Melaka Sultan’s palace is a great place to go to. This was built [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Street markets near Christ ChurchMelaka travel tipsStreet markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade personally by the locals themselves. This is a great place to by local authentic items and gifts back. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Trishaw riders in MelakaMelaka travel tipsTrishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around. Furthermore there will always be ample trishaws around and often they will approach tourist [...]D: n/a00
- Breakthrough CafeMelaka travel tipsBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
- Capitol Satay Celup RestaurantMelaka travel tipsThis satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is placed on small bamboo skewers and are grilled and it is served in peanut sauce. They are like [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Pasir Gudang HighwayPasir Gudang travel tipsDriving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway connecting Johor Bahru to the industrial city of Pasir Gudang. There are four lanes on this highway [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Malaysia you may be interested in
Browse Malaysia travel tips by cities:Johor Baharu (2)Johor Bahru (2)Kuala Lumpur (32)Melaka (7)Pasir Gudang (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
For More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website.
Outdoors Activities: Trekking In Bhutan
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Corpus Christi, Texas
From all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second...
History & Culture: USS Lexington
A building that is more than just a historical landmark, the Mission Inn Museum was shaped and developed throughout the years, trying to represent...
History & Culture: Mission Inn Museum
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife