Street markets near Christ Church, Melaka, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Melaka > Street markets near Christ Church
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
A tip here is, do feel free to bargain with the people at the stores as they usually would give you a much cheaper price than usual if you try to bargain with them. The store owners are also very friendly and feel free to ask them questions about the handicraft of other local items if you are not sure what they are.
Differnt items are priced differently. For example you can get souvenirs for 2RM
Morning till evening
How to get there:
From Christ church the street market is just beside
Recent travel tips for Melaka
- Melaka Sultanate PalaceIf you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which is a replica of the Melaka Sultan’s palace is a great place to go to. This was built [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Trishaw riders in MelakaTrishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around. Furthermore there will always be ample trishaws around and often they will approach tourist [...]D: n/a00
- Capitol Satay Celup RestaurantThis satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is placed on small bamboo skewers and are grilled and it is served in peanut sauce. They are like [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Breakthrough CafeBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
- A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered Malacca. It was built to help the Portuguese ward off all forms of attacks. This place is great [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Melaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
We had the time of our lives on one of the Miami Culinary Tours.The traditional Cuban cuisine in Miami is extraordinary. So many colors,...
Food: Miami Culinary Tours