Street markets near Christ Church, Melaka, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Melaka > Street markets near Christ Church
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
A tip here is, do feel free to bargain with the people at the stores as they usually would give you a much cheaper price than usual if you try to bargain with them. The store owners are also very friendly and feel free to ask them questions about the handicraft of other local items if you are not sure what they are.
Differnt items are priced differently. For example you can get souvenirs for 2RM
Morning till evening
How to get there:
From Christ church the street market is just beside
Recent travel tips for Melaka
- Capitol Satay Celup RestaurantThis satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is placed on small bamboo skewers and are grilled and it is served in peanut sauce. They are like [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Breakthrough CafeBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
- Dutch Harbour CafeThis cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at this cafe is the Caribbean Perrier Mock tail which taste extremely good and rich. This place is [...]D: 3mi00
- Trishaw riders in MelakaTrishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around. Furthermore there will always be ample trishaws around and often they will approach tourist [...]D: n/a00
- Melaka Sultanate PalaceIf you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which is a replica of the Melaka Sultan’s palace is a great place to go to. This was built [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Melaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Lille Zoo is one of the most spectacular sights in the city. With an open-air perspective on the Zoo, it manages to create a special habitat for...
Sightseeing: Location of the Zoo
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Though not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is...
Food: India Kitchen Restaurant
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide