Pasir Gudang Highway, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Pasir Gudang > Pasir Gudang Highway
- General travel tip
- City center
This highway has seen many accidents, and some of them have been fatal as well. Thus a tip here is to ensure you follow all speed limits and all road regulations should you decide to drive on this highway. Another tip is to ensure you feel awake and not tired while driving on this highway so that you are constantly aware of any speeding vehicles. This highway is also known to be prone to flood, thus you may want to avoid this road during a heavy down pour.
Pasir Gudang Highway
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Malaysia
- Petronas Twin TowersWith a height of 1483 feet and 88 stories, the Petronas Twin Towers is one of the tallest buildings in the world. An air-bridge connects the towers between the 41st and 42nd floor. You are allowed to go up the air-bridge in daytime, except [...]D: n/a00
- Restoran Baru LeeThis restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these foods include steamed fish balls, fish cakes, fish noodle served in the fish paste. This is a [...]D: 1.8mi00
- National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Malaysia's most prominent building, the National Mosque was built in 1965 and embodies modern and Islamic art. The admission to the mosque is free, though you have to be dressed appropriately. Because I'm a woman I had to cover my [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Kuala Lumpur Central MarketFor souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and souvenirs to clothes and accessories to home decor. It is like a shopping wonderland where the [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Kuala Lumpur TowerAt the height of 1,38 (421m) feet, the Kuala Lumpur Tower is the fifth tallest tower in the world. From the Observation deck you have a beautiful view of the city and while we went at almost dawn we were able to see the city both in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Pasir Gudang you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
The Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was...
Sightseeing: Catedral de San Cristobal in Havana
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
This satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is...
Sightseeing: Capitol Satay Celup Restaurant
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.