Melaka Sultanate Palace, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Melaka > Melaka Sultanate Palace
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There are many artefacts, displays, weapons, drawings, gifts, musical instruments, architectures and many more historical displays where you can look at to understand how it was being a Sultan in those days. There are about 1,300 items here that are protected from the Melaka’s past. This is a great educational place to learn about Melaka’s History
Bandar Hilir Melaka
9am - 6pm, Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Mondays)
How to get there:
+60 6-282 6526, or +60 6-281 1289
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Melaka
- Breakthrough CafeBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
- Street markets near Christ ChurchStreet markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade personally by the locals themselves. This is a great place to by local authentic items and gifts back. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Capitol Satay Celup RestaurantThis satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is placed on small bamboo skewers and are grilled and it is served in peanut sauce. They are like [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Trishaw riders in MelakaTrishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around. Furthermore there will always be ample trishaws around and often they will approach tourist [...]D: n/a00
- Dutch Harbour CafeThis cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at this cafe is the Caribbean Perrier Mock tail which taste extremely good and rich. This place is [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Melaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
The Parliament of Hungary is one of the most beautiful parliaments in Europe so don't miss to visit it if you are in Budapest. The entrance is not...
History & Culture: The Hungarian Parliament
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Taking a short walk from the Old City to Penn’s Landing on Friday night can result in an amazing ending of a day. There are FREE concerts to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Free concerts on Penn’s Landing