A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago), Melaka, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Melaka > A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
One tip here is to bring your cameras as this place houses beautiful architectures and beautiful historic buildings that is unique. For photographers you may want to bring those wide angle or fish-eye lens to capture the beautiful fortress and architectures as a whole.
Jalan Kota, Melaka
How to get there:
Taxi would be the fastest
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Melaka
- Street markets near Christ ChurchStreet markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade personally by the locals themselves. This is a great place to by local authentic items and gifts back. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Capitol Satay Celup RestaurantThis satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is placed on small bamboo skewers and are grilled and it is served in peanut sauce. They are like [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Breakthrough CafeBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
- Trishaw riders in MelakaTrishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around. Furthermore there will always be ample trishaws around and often they will approach tourist [...]D: n/a00
- Dutch Harbour CafeThis cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at this cafe is the Caribbean Perrier Mock tail which taste extremely good and rich. This place is [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Melaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Quick, sassy and excellent food, especially if you're into diner food with pretty waitresses and a good atmosphere. Star Diner was the place to...
Food: Star Diner
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Exquisite and unique food, environment and ambiance is what we experienced at One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant on West Great Neck Road. The...
Food: One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant