Trishaw riders in Melaka, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Melaka > Trishaw riders in Melaka
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
However a tip here is do negotiate with them the price first before you go on the trishaw and make sure they know exactly where you want to go and the places you want to go. Most importantly make sure the fee for the ride is agreed upon before taking the trishaw as sometimes there are trishaw riders who demand more once you reach a particular destination.
Around Melaka especially near tourist attractions
The price offered by the trishaw riders differs from each other. However the best thing to do is to approach various trishaw riders and ask what price they are willing to go at. This will allow you to choose the most affordable one.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Melaka
- A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered Malacca. It was built to help the Portuguese ward off all forms of attacks. This place is great [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Street markets near Christ ChurchStreet markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade personally by the locals themselves. This is a great place to by local authentic items and gifts back. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Capitol Satay Celup RestaurantThis satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is placed on small bamboo skewers and are grilled and it is served in peanut sauce. They are like [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Melaka Sultanate PalaceIf you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which is a replica of the Melaka Sultan’s palace is a great place to go to. This was built [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Breakthrough CafeBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Melaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
We didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to...
Outdoors Activities: Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Lion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome.
Sightseeing: Basilique Saint-Martin-d'Ainay
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
For a delicious breakfast or a salad, in Aurora you definitely have to go to Sam's No 3 bistro. They have such a wide variety of brunch...
Food: Sam's No 3