Trishaw riders in Melaka, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Melaka > Trishaw riders in Melaka
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
However a tip here is do negotiate with them the price first before you go on the trishaw and make sure they know exactly where you want to go and the places you want to go. Most importantly make sure the fee for the ride is agreed upon before taking the trishaw as sometimes there are trishaw riders who demand more once you reach a particular destination.
Around Melaka especially near tourist attractions
The price offered by the trishaw riders differs from each other. However the best thing to do is to approach various trishaw riders and ask what price they are willing to go at. This will allow you to choose the most affordable one.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Melaka
- Street markets near Christ ChurchStreet markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade personally by the locals themselves. This is a great place to by local authentic items and gifts back. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered Malacca. It was built to help the Portuguese ward off all forms of attacks. This place is great [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Melaka Sultanate PalaceIf you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which is a replica of the Melaka Sultan’s palace is a great place to go to. This was built [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Dutch Harbour CafeThis cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at this cafe is the Caribbean Perrier Mock tail which taste extremely good and rich. This place is [...]D: 3mi00
- Breakthrough CafeBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Melaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
A very entertaining place to take your kids for an afternoon or for the whole day is the Cincinnati Museum Center at the Union Terminal. There are...
History & Culture: Cincinnati Museum Center
Fort Worth, Texas
There so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso...
History & Culture: Kimbell Art Museum