Trishaw riders in Melaka, Malaysia
Travel tips > Asia > Malaysia > Melaka > Trishaw riders in Melaka
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
However a tip here is do negotiate with them the price first before you go on the trishaw and make sure they know exactly where you want to go and the places you want to go. Most importantly make sure the fee for the ride is agreed upon before taking the trishaw as sometimes there are trishaw riders who demand more once you reach a particular destination.
Around Melaka especially near tourist attractions
The price offered by the trishaw riders differs from each other. However the best thing to do is to approach various trishaw riders and ask what price they are willing to go at. This will allow you to choose the most affordable one.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Melaka
- Dutch Harbour CafeThis cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at this cafe is the Caribbean Perrier Mock tail which taste extremely good and rich. This place is [...]D: 3mi00
- Capitol Satay Celup RestaurantThis satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is placed on small bamboo skewers and are grilled and it is served in peanut sauce. They are like [...]D: 0.3mi00
- A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered Malacca. It was built to help the Portuguese ward off all forms of attacks. This place is great [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Breakthrough CafeBreakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and is still popular in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and [...]D: n/a00
- Melaka Sultanate PalaceIf you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which is a replica of the Melaka Sultan’s palace is a great place to go to. This was built [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Melaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
Saint Louis, Missouri
Definitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the...
Family & Fun: City Museum