Kentucky Derby Museum, Louisville, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Kentucky Derby Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The only that is a bit disturbing are the crossover sounds because you can't really focus on anything you would want to watch or listen to, because you can hear the other exhibition or movie review. All in all, it is worth the visit! Entertaining and informative.
704 Central Ave, Louisville, KY 40208, USA
Children $5 and adults $13
9am to 5pm daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Saffron's RestaurantWith Persian cuisine as their specialty, Saffron's Restaurant is not only welcoming but once you've eaten there, it will remain with you forever. Excellent food, tasty desserts and a great, warm ambiance is combined in this locale [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Louisville Slugger Museum & FactoryA truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory is a blast both for adults and children. You can't [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Old LouisvilleThe jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and architecture of the district. Various historical landmarks are worth seeing here, like the St. James [...]D: n/a00
- Lilly's - Kentucky BistroA pretty little place that is worth dining in each and every time you go to Louisville, Lilly's Kentucky Bistro is a blast. And what makes this place so great and sought after is that it uses only local products, like organic [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Louisville Equestrian CenterA great child-friendly facility that is open to the public for lessons and guided tours alike. The Louisville Equestrian Center is the home oasis of horses, in the outskirts of the city. The great thing about the center, beside the [...]D: 15.4mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on...
Family & Fun: Sightseeing from the Riesenrad
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
The hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote...
General: Hotel Ambos Mundos in Havana
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
San Jose, California
Fun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that...
Shopping: San Jose Flea Market
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market