Louisville Equestrian Center, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Louisville Equestrian Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The great thing about the center, beside the friendly horses and great staff, is that even if you are not a resident, just a visitor, you are still able to take lessons of horse-riding or even polo playing. It is such a great opportunity, especially for children, because they just love animals. Don't miss it!
2612 S English Station Rd, Louisville, KY 40299, USA
For details call their Customer Services Center: 502 267-0881
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Saffron's RestaurantWith Persian cuisine as their specialty, Saffron's Restaurant is not only welcoming but once you've eaten there, it will remain with you forever. Excellent food, tasty desserts and a great, warm ambiance is combined in this locale [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Louisville ZooWith many and interesting exhibits, not to mention an arboretum and a huge collection of various animals, the Louisville Zoo should definitely be visited. The Lorikeet landing with its many noisy and colorful parrots was really great, but [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Lilly's - Kentucky BistroA pretty little place that is worth dining in each and every time you go to Louisville, Lilly's Kentucky Bistro is a blast. And what makes this place so great and sought after is that it uses only local products, like organic [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Kentucky Derby MuseumThough even if you are not a horse-racing fan, this museum will surely make you one. The Kentucky Derby Museum has a small collection of videos and memorabilia of famous racing horses and jockeys, but those are truly worth seeing. Not to [...]D: 0.6mi00
- English GrillMaybe the best restaurant in town, perhaps due to its location in a top-notch hotel, the English Grill however should not be missed. First, the presentation of the wood just makes you grab into it, and once you do, the flavors just melt in [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania...
General: Tanzania holidays destinations
Denver has many different options for those travelers that are seeking the sights without the stresses of driving in an unknown city. To find an...
Public Transportation: Utilize alternative transportation
Las Vegas, Nevada
Flying across Las Vegas at night is something everybody should experience. It's not cheap, but reasonably priced. We did a night flight called...
General: Helicopter Tour
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT