City Taste Tours, Louisville, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > City Taste Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There are several tours to choose from, you can have your pick guided tours that take you to the land of sweets or the historical, traditional meals that are the basic dishes of the Louisville people. Amazing tour with amazing guides. The best time ever!
Heyburn Bldg LLC, 332 W Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- English GrillMaybe the best restaurant in town, perhaps due to its location in a top-notch hotel, the English Grill however should not be missed. First, the presentation of the wood just makes you grab into it, and once you do, the flavors just melt in [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Louisville Slugger Museum & FactoryA truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory is a blast both for adults and children. You can't [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Cherokee ParkAs many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can be followed, and a 9-hole golf course. Not to mention the various areas for picnicking. It is [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Lilly's - Kentucky BistroA pretty little place that is worth dining in each and every time you go to Louisville, Lilly's Kentucky Bistro is a blast. And what makes this place so great and sought after is that it uses only local products, like organic [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Seviche RestaurantCalled also a Latin restaurant, this place has such fine food that it makes you return each time just for another taste. The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen [...]D: 3.5mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
I haven't seen such a huge temple made of white marbles! Wow, simply beautiful! Gold and silver are used so much in the construction of this temple...
General: Ambaji Temple
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends