Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can't really miss the museum with its giant bat decorating the entrance. The several bats on display were used by famous players, some having their names carved into them. Then the factory is what makes this place unique. You can watch bats being made in the old days and now, using modern technology. There isn't anything like it! Highly recommended place!
800 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Adults $10, children $5
9am to 5pm daily. (Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Louisville ZooWith many and interesting exhibits, not to mention an arboretum and a huge collection of various animals, the Louisville Zoo should definitely be visited. The Lorikeet landing with its many noisy and colorful parrots was really great, but [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Fourth Street Live!A place buzzing with vibrant energy and entertainment, the Fourth Street Live! is a nightlife, dining, fun experience where you should go if you want to spend your night dancing and entertained. The restaurants are easily for visitors, not [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Cherokee ParkAs many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can be followed, and a 9-hole golf course. Not to mention the various areas for picnicking. It is [...]D: 4.7mi00
- The Speed Art MuseumBeing a free museum, though a $4 donation is encouraged, The Speed Art Museum is the perfect place to linger on a more crazy afternoon, taking a lazy walk and just getting overwhelmed by the eclectic collections that are on display there. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Old LouisvilleThe jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and architecture of the district. Various historical landmarks are worth seeing here, like the St. James [...]D: n/a00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
There is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover...
Sports & Wellness : Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & Leh
Full of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide...
Shopping: Book Loft
El Paso, Texas
A great family-owned restaurant, the Forti's Mexican Restaurant has amazing guacamoles and gorditas and provides service even between the lunch...
Food: Forti's Mexican Restaurant
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt