Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can't really miss the museum with its giant bat decorating the entrance. The several bats on display were used by famous players, some having their names carved into them. Then the factory is what makes this place unique. You can watch bats being made in the old days and now, using modern technology. There isn't anything like it! Highly recommended place!
800 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Adults $10, children $5
9am to 5pm daily. (Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Kentucky Derby MuseumThough even if you are not a horse-racing fan, this museum will surely make you one. The Kentucky Derby Museum has a small collection of videos and memorabilia of famous racing horses and jockeys, but those are truly worth seeing. Not to [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Cherokee ParkAs many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can be followed, and a 9-hole golf course. Not to mention the various areas for picnicking. It is [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Fourth Street Live!A place buzzing with vibrant energy and entertainment, the Fourth Street Live! is a nightlife, dining, fun experience where you should go if you want to spend your night dancing and entertained. The restaurants are easily for visitors, not [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Lilly's - Kentucky BistroA pretty little place that is worth dining in each and every time you go to Louisville, Lilly's Kentucky Bistro is a blast. And what makes this place so great and sought after is that it uses only local products, like organic [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Seviche RestaurantCalled also a Latin restaurant, this place has such fine food that it makes you return each time just for another taste. The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen [...]D: 3.5mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Byward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything...
Shopping: Byward Market
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Prague, Czech Republic
In 1143 Vladislav II founded Strahov Monastery, the second oldest of its kind in Prague. It is the home of Premonstratensian monks and a wonderful...
History & Culture: Strahov Monastery and Library
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
If you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes,...
Shopping: East Town Women's Resale Shop
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people