Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can't really miss the museum with its giant bat decorating the entrance. The several bats on display were used by famous players, some having their names carved into them. Then the factory is what makes this place unique. You can watch bats being made in the old days and now, using modern technology. There isn't anything like it! Highly recommended place!
800 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Adults $10, children $5
9am to 5pm daily. (Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Old LouisvilleThe jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and architecture of the district. Various historical landmarks are worth seeing here, like the St. James [...]D: n/a00
- Seviche RestaurantCalled also a Latin restaurant, this place has such fine food that it makes you return each time just for another taste. The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Kentucky Derby MuseumThough even if you are not a horse-racing fan, this museum will surely make you one. The Kentucky Derby Museum has a small collection of videos and memorabilia of famous racing horses and jockeys, but those are truly worth seeing. Not to [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Fourth Street Live!A place buzzing with vibrant energy and entertainment, the Fourth Street Live! is a nightlife, dining, fun experience where you should go if you want to spend your night dancing and entertained. The restaurants are easily for visitors, not [...]D: 3.3mi00
- English GrillMaybe the best restaurant in town, perhaps due to its location in a top-notch hotel, the English Grill however should not be missed. First, the presentation of the wood just makes you grab into it, and once you do, the flavors just melt in [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
El Paso, Texas
A cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about...
Food: Geske's Fire Grill
Raleigh, North Carolina
A beautiful and large museum with a vast variety of exhibitions; the North Carolina Museum of Art holds interesting artifacts that can be viewed...
History & Culture: North Carolina Museum of Art
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people