Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can't really miss the museum with its giant bat decorating the entrance. The several bats on display were used by famous players, some having their names carved into them. Then the factory is what makes this place unique. You can watch bats being made in the old days and now, using modern technology. There isn't anything like it! Highly recommended place!
800 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Adults $10, children $5
9am to 5pm daily. (Sun from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Churchill DownsWe took the behind-the-scenes tour when we visited the Churchill Downs, which has been the home of the Kentucky Derby for ten of years, and it was worth every penny and effort. We saw the millionaires' lounge, the media area, the locker [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Seviche RestaurantCalled also a Latin restaurant, this place has such fine food that it makes you return each time just for another taste. The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen [...]D: 3.5mi00
- The Speed Art MuseumBeing a free museum, though a $4 donation is encouraged, The Speed Art Museum is the perfect place to linger on a more crazy afternoon, taking a lazy walk and just getting overwhelmed by the eclectic collections that are on display there. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Frazier International History MuseumFocusing mainly on guns and their history and development, the Frazier International History Museum is also quite entertaining for children too. Though there aren't so many interactive exhibits, the statues itself are really catchy, and [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Fourth Street Live!A place buzzing with vibrant energy and entertainment, the Fourth Street Live! is a nightlife, dining, fun experience where you should go if you want to spend your night dancing and entertained. The restaurants are easily for visitors, not [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
To experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The...
Sightseeing: Napoli Sotterranea
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
From Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the...
General: Brasov connection to Covasna
The most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities...
Shopping: Arab Street in Singapore
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
The Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the...
Sightseeing: Alabama State Capitol Building