Seviche Restaurant, Louisville, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Seviche Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen and later under the tutelage of famous chefs in America. So no wonder that his dishes are absolutely exquisite.
If you want to eat at Seviche, you have to make reservations in advance, this way you might choose a place which is more suitable for your dinner or lunch meeting.
1538 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- The Speed Art MuseumBeing a free museum, though a $4 donation is encouraged, The Speed Art Museum is the perfect place to linger on a more crazy afternoon, taking a lazy walk and just getting overwhelmed by the eclectic collections that are on display there. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- City Taste ToursSightseeing and eating at local restaurants are the first things you do when you travel to a foreign country/city. And with the City Taste Tours you literally have a taste of the local traditions. You don't just hop along in a bus and [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Louisville Slugger Museum & FactoryA truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory is a blast both for adults and children. You can't [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Frazier International History MuseumFocusing mainly on guns and their history and development, the Frazier International History Museum is also quite entertaining for children too. Though there aren't so many interactive exhibits, the statues itself are really catchy, and [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Louisville Equestrian CenterA great child-friendly facility that is open to the public for lessons and guided tours alike. The Louisville Equestrian Center is the home oasis of horses, in the outskirts of the city. The great thing about the center, beside the [...]D: 15.4mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
New York, New York
Cielo is one of the best clubs in the whole city. The music is always great, they usually have house on weekends and latin and hip hop on the rest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cielo
Definitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger...
Family & Fun: Pixie Woods Amusement Park