Seviche Restaurant, Louisville, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Seviche Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen and later under the tutelage of famous chefs in America. So no wonder that his dishes are absolutely exquisite.
If you want to eat at Seviche, you have to make reservations in advance, this way you might choose a place which is more suitable for your dinner or lunch meeting.
1538 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Louisville Slugger Museum & FactoryA truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory is a blast both for adults and children. You can't [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Saffron's RestaurantWith Persian cuisine as their specialty, Saffron's Restaurant is not only welcoming but once you've eaten there, it will remain with you forever. Excellent food, tasty desserts and a great, warm ambiance is combined in this locale [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Old LouisvilleThe jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and architecture of the district. Various historical landmarks are worth seeing here, like the St. James [...]D: n/a00
- Frazier International History MuseumFocusing mainly on guns and their history and development, the Frazier International History Museum is also quite entertaining for children too. Though there aren't so many interactive exhibits, the statues itself are really catchy, and [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Louisville ZooWith many and interesting exhibits, not to mention an arboretum and a huge collection of various animals, the Louisville Zoo should definitely be visited. The Lorikeet landing with its many noisy and colorful parrots was really great, but [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
London, United Kingdom
In my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds...
Public Transportation: One day bus ticket
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Charlotte, North Carolina
The greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several...
History & Culture: US National Whitewater Center
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Not just the presentation of the food but the taste of it is absolutely great. A high praise for the Carlos Bistro in Colorado Springs, because...
Food: Carlos Bistro
This was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum...
History & Culture: The Sixth Floor Museum
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz