Seviche Restaurant, Louisville, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > Seviche Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen and later under the tutelage of famous chefs in America. So no wonder that his dishes are absolutely exquisite.
If you want to eat at Seviche, you have to make reservations in advance, this way you might choose a place which is more suitable for your dinner or lunch meeting.
1538 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Louisville Slugger Museum & FactoryA truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory is a blast both for adults and children. You can't [...]D: 3.6mi00
- City Taste ToursSightseeing and eating at local restaurants are the first things you do when you travel to a foreign country/city. And with the City Taste Tours you literally have a taste of the local traditions. You don't just hop along in a bus and [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Louisville ZooWith many and interesting exhibits, not to mention an arboretum and a huge collection of various animals, the Louisville Zoo should definitely be visited. The Lorikeet landing with its many noisy and colorful parrots was really great, but [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Kentucky Derby MuseumThough even if you are not a horse-racing fan, this museum will surely make you one. The Kentucky Derby Museum has a small collection of videos and memorabilia of famous racing horses and jockeys, but those are truly worth seeing. Not to [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Louisville Equestrian CenterA great child-friendly facility that is open to the public for lessons and guided tours alike. The Louisville Equestrian Center is the home oasis of horses, in the outskirts of the city. The great thing about the center, beside the [...]D: 15.4mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
It's easy to recognize this museum from afar even if you haven't been there before: just look or the building that looks like an alien space ship. ...
Sightseeing: Contemporary Art Museum
Right in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg
Doesnt matter if you want to go out for lunch or you want to have a drink at night, the "Greenz" is a good occasion. Lying quietly directly to the...
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
If you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the...
Family & Fun: Kentucky Horse Park
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia
El Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely...
Food: El Bravo Restaurant in Phoenix