English Grill, Louisville, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Louisville > English Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
First, the presentation of the wood just makes you grab into it, and once you do, the flavors just melt in your mouth. I don't know how the chef does it, but every piece of food I tasted was absolutely delicious. When I eat great food abroad, I'm always sorry that don't live there so that I can experience it more and more, but maybe it is just better this way. I don't get bored of it. :)
335 W Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Louisville
- Cherokee ParkAs many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can be followed, and a 9-hole golf course. Not to mention the various areas for picnicking. It is [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Saffron's RestaurantWith Persian cuisine as their specialty, Saffron's Restaurant is not only welcoming but once you've eaten there, it will remain with you forever. Excellent food, tasty desserts and a great, warm ambiance is combined in this locale [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Old LouisvilleThe jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and architecture of the district. Various historical landmarks are worth seeing here, like the St. James [...]D: n/a00
- Louisville Equestrian CenterA great child-friendly facility that is open to the public for lessons and guided tours alike. The Louisville Equestrian Center is the home oasis of horses, in the outskirts of the city. The great thing about the center, beside the [...]D: 15.4mi00
- Seviche RestaurantCalled also a Latin restaurant, this place has such fine food that it makes you return each time just for another taste. The Seviche Restaurant is owned by a Mexican man who has perfected his talents first in his grandparents' kitchen [...]D: 3.5mi00
Things about Louisville you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
If you make a must see list before you go to Prague, Charles Bridge has to be on your list. This wonderful Gothic bridge was ordered by Holy Roman...
Sightseeing: Charles Bridge in Prague
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
El Paso, Texas
The largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part...
Outdoors Activities: Franklin Mountains State Park
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant
Long Beach, California
Japanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden...
Sightseeing: Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara