The Waffle, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > The Waffle
- Food travel tip
- City center
6255 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Mon-Thu. 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Fri-Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sun. 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- ManpukuThis is definitely one of my favorite food places in LA. It's located in a place called Little J Town. Basically a tiny little Japanese shopping and Restaurant area in Santa Monica. You'll love the menu at Manpuku, which is all about [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Queen MaryThe Queen Mary was at one point the largest and fastest ship in the world. It was built in 1934 and since 1967 she is sitting in the Long Beach Harbor as a hotel and a museum. It's certainly interesting to visit. The ship has 12 decks, [...]D: n/a20
- Beverly CenterThis is a real good place for shopping, hanging out or watching a movie. It's really easy to find as well. [...]D: n/a10
- Santa Monica State BeachThis is a beautiful stretch of coast line just underneath Santa Monica. You should take your time when going there in order to go for a walk, rollerblade or go biking. But if you go for a walk, you can enjoy the landscape and the feeling [...]D: n/a00
- Sky Bar at The MondrianCome and see LA show off a little at this glamorous bar. You'll enjoy the fantastic views over the city. Tel. 323 848 6025 [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Saint Petersburg boasts that it has more green space than Paris, and while I'm no judge of that, I can tell you for sure that there is no lack...
Outdoors Activities: The Field of Mars
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg