The Waffle, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > The Waffle
- Food travel tip
- City center
6255 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Mon-Thu. 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Fri-Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sun. 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Use public transportation in LAIt is definitely the best and I would say cheapest way to get around LA to use public transportation. The service is rather good all over the city. There are four metro lines marked with different colors (blue, red, yellow, green) and [...]D: n/a20
- One day in L.A.Take about 30min to visit Hollywood, there is not much there, but it's worth 30min. The drive up towards the Hollywood sign, you can drive way up the hills between the residential area to get a good view over the city. Also, while in LA [...]D: 5mi00
- Santa Monica State BeachThis is a beautiful stretch of coast line just underneath Santa Monica. You should take your time when going there in order to go for a walk, rollerblade or go biking. But if you go for a walk, you can enjoy the landscape and the feeling [...]D: n/a00
- Sky Bar at The MondrianCome and see LA show off a little at this glamorous bar. You'll enjoy the fantastic views over the city. Tel. 323 848 6025 [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Located at the center of Mont-Royal Plateau, this street is packed with shops for everyone's tastes, whether you're looking for souvenirs, antiques...
Shopping: Rue St.Denis in Montreal
Take yourself time, if want to get from point A to B with public transport. Transportation is very good, but there are always huge distances...
Public Transportation: About how to get from A to B in the german capital city
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach