citizen smith, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > citizen smith
- Food travel tip
- City center
There is a great terrace, that is the best part in Citizen Smith, very intimate, especially in the evening. The best place to enjoy a good drink and the great view.
It is good to make a reservation to make sure you will have a table, Citizen Smith is quite popular.
1600 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Mon-Fri. 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Mon-Fri. 6:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Sat-Sun. 6:00 p.m. - 2:00 a
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Pizza Tour of Beverly HillsThe best pizza joints in Beverly Hills, with tastings and specials at each. Pizza demonstration One of Los Angeles's best pizzeria's will show you how to make the perfect pizza, how do they do that?! [...]D: 7.6mi00
- The WaffleThis is a real nice place to grab an unforgettable breakfast. The place is creative and offers many types of breakfast for all tastes. No matter if you are a Vegetarian, a Vegan, a meat eater, they will have something for you. [...]D: n/a20
- LegolandThis is the Amusement park that we all so well remember from our childhood games. Legoland is not just great for kids, but really amazing when it comes to how these objects are built. While this is not so much about thrills, it's fun and I [...]D: n/a10
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Brodard RestaurantIf you go to Fountain Valley, please try Vietnamese foods. There are many foods you have to try. Brodard Restaurant is the best place to visit. It is clean, big, crowded (means it is so good that many people come), and Vietnamese. You [...]D: 27.3mi01
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Because really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that....
Food: Tasty ice cream
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Just across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very...
Sightseeing: Basilica Cistern
Why should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral...
General: Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.com
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam