The Stinking Rose, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > The Stinking Rose
- Food travel tip
- City center
55 N La Cienega Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211, USA
medium - high
How to get there:
Drive down the 10 East and then take off on La Cienega, go North and keep driving. The Stinky Rose will be on your left right across the street from L
By the way the Garlic is very healthy, also serves as natural source of antibiotics.
Do they have Garlic schnapps as well?Reply
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Third Street PromenadeThis one of the nice outdoor shopping streets with no cars around. You'll just walk around on 3rd Street Promenade and enjoy live performances of street artists. There are many many nice shops around, nice restaurants and coffee shops. You [...]D: n/a00
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- Pizza Tour of Beverly HillsThe best pizza joints in Beverly Hills, with tastings and specials at each. Pizza demonstration One of Los Angeles's best pizzeria's will show you how to make the perfect pizza, how do they do that?! [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Manhattan BeachThe perfect place in order to relax a little bit while in LA is Manhattan Beach. I usually go there simply to walk around and just to get away from the noisy city. You can walk all the way down to Redondo and Hermosa Beach or stop for some [...]D: 13.8mi00
- Hollywood SignOne of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its something you have seen many times and everybody connects something with it. Surprisingly, there is [...]D: 5mi10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
In a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and...
History & Culture: Fasnetsmuseum
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
ISLANDA AEREO + CAMPER A NOLEGGIO 1 Italia Islanda Arrivo in Islanda al tardi pomeriggio, pernottamento in hotel 2 Rejkjavick - Skogafoss ...
General: Italia Islanda
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
A really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You...
Night Life & Entertainment: ComedySportz