Santa Monica Pier, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Santa Monica Pier
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Corner of Colorado Street and Ocean Avenue
free to visit, the actual ride on Ferris Wheel cos
any time, but you should go during the day.
How to get there:
Drive down the 10East and exit 4th Street. You should park somewhere by Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade and then walk down to the pier.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- One day in L.A.Take about 30min to visit Hollywood, there is not much there, but it's worth 30min. The drive up towards the Hollywood sign, you can drive way up the hills between the residential area to get a good view over the city. Also, while in LA [...]D: 5mi00
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyThis large Spanish Renaissance style building is right by the University of Southern California. It's been built in 1913 and is home to dinosaurs, birds, minerals, and the lives of the American Indigenous people. The collection also holds [...]D: n/a10
- Century City Shopping CenterThis is one of the nicest places to go shopping to. Many shops at Century City have been redone recently and now the area has around 100 of them. There is also a nice little movie theater and some really nice restaurants. If you go there [...]D: n/a10
- Great Church of ScientologyThe Church of Scientology in Los Angeles is one of the largest in the world and it was moved to its present place in 1974. The huge blue building once gave home to a hospital, the street on which the building stands is named after L. Ron [...]D: 3.4mi20
- Cheesecake FactoryLove this place as many other Cheesecake Factories. Besides the awesome cheesecakes they also have some other real good dishes like the shepard's cake or most of their appetizers. I love their calamari :) As far as the cheesecakes go, I can [...]D: n/a10
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park