Queen Mary, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Queen Mary
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Admissions are $ 23
guided tours $ 7 extra.
daily 10-16.30 clock (longer during the summer),
How to get there:
Take the 405 South and then take the 710 to Long Beach. You won\'t be able to miss the Queen Mary once you are at the harbor.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Sunset BoulevardSunset Blvd. takes you through Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Bel-Air, and the Pacific Palisades. Sunset Blvd. will takes you through all rich areas of LA but also offers a lot of other sights. There is a lot to do on Sunset, besides great [...]D: n/a30
- Farmer's MarketThe Farmer's Market is a nice place to buy some fresh produce. It's a historic market similar to what a European market would look like. Besides the fresh food, there are many little healthy restaurants available as well. I usually go [...]D: n/a00
- Kodak TheatreThis is a huge theater made especially for events and premiers. It's in the center of Hollywood and surrounded by shops. [...]D: n/a10
- Santa Monica PierThis is basically a pier that was turned into a little theme park. The nice thing about it is that it's right by the beach, you can easily walk there from Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade and you'll find it very relaxing. There are some [...]D: n/a10
- Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los AngelesI booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for such an inexpensive price. I paid $65 total and that included free WiFi, lush seats, TV, free [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Trekking in Nepal is part of world excellent journey. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of...
General: Hiking in Nepal
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
For a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are...
Sightseeing: Tampa Hill
Belen, New Mexico
The Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the...
Sightseeing: Doodlebug Train
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Charlotte, North Carolina
Inspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of...
History & Culture: The Billy Graham Library
It is a cozy restaurant that serves really tasty steaks and home-made desserts. We loved the Mason Street Grill. The atmosphere was inviting, with...
Food: Mason Street Grill
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing