Queen Mary, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Queen Mary
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Admissions are $ 23
guided tours $ 7 extra.
daily 10-16.30 clock (longer during the summer),
How to get there:
Take the 405 South and then take the 710 to Long Beach. You won\'t be able to miss the Queen Mary once you are at the harbor.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Pizza Tour of Beverly HillsThe best pizza joints in Beverly Hills, with tastings and specials at each. Pizza demonstration One of Los Angeles's best pizzeria's will show you how to make the perfect pizza, how do they do that?! [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Venice BeachThis is probably the most famous beach in LA and maybe one of the most famous beaches in the world. There are hundreds of artists that present their work, perform acts or just goof around a little. It's one of the places you need to go to [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Red Rock Bar and GrillThe Red Rock bar has been around for many years and it's a good place to start and end a crazy night on Sunset. You'll enjoy a nice atmosphere friendly people and good drinks. Happy hour is between 5 and 7pm and they'll give you half [...]D: n/a21
- The LighthouseThis a nice little buffet with awesome Japanese food all you can eat. It's also not expensive and fun. They are always open and when I go there, I feel like keeling over and dying afterward, just can't stop eating :) [...]D: n/a30
- Ballona WetlandsIt's a great place to go to with kids, if you want them to learn something and not only fill their heads with cotton candy in an amusement park. It is a restored marsh with a lot of native plants and animals. Plants are beautiful and [...]D: 10.3mi20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Top places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! -...
Sightseeing: Top places to visit in Barcelona
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg