Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
900 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007, USA
Seniors (+62) $6.50
Students with ID
How to get there:
The Natural History Museum is located off the 110 Harbor Fwy, you\'ll need to get off Exposition and you can\'t miss it.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Sky Bar at The MondrianCome and see LA show off a little at this glamorous bar. You'll enjoy the fantastic views over the city. Tel. 323 848 6025 [...]D: n/a00
- Cafe del ReyThis is indeed a great place with a great waterfront view. Marina del Rey is a very nice place and you'll be able to go for a nice walk right after grabbing that nice dinner. Something cool there is the "day boat del Rey" and you'll get a [...]D: n/a10
- Knott's Berry FarmThis is America's first ever theme park. They have a lot of rides and special events throughout the year. You'll have fun at Knott's as long as you enjoy these sort of things. [...]D: n/a11
- Farmer's MarketThe Farmer's Market is a nice place to buy some fresh produce. It's a historic market similar to what a European market would look like. Besides the fresh food, there are many little healthy restaurants available as well. I usually go [...]D: n/a00
- Use public transportation in LAIt is definitely the best and I would say cheapest way to get around LA to use public transportation. The service is rather good all over the city. There are four metro lines marked with different colors (blue, red, yellow, green) and [...]D: n/a20
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns