Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane Harbor, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane Harbor
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
* General Admission $54.99
* Child Under 48\" $27
Usually 10:30am to 7pm on Weekends, but check their calendar
How to get there:
Take the Interstate 5 Freeway north. Exit Magic Mountain Parkway.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Mann's Chinese TheatreThis Chinese Theater with its pagodas and temples is certainly one of the strangest buildings in Hollywood. This place has almost been a holy location to some movie fans. In front of the Chinese Theater there are the hand prints of some [...]D: n/a11
- Third Street PromenadeThis one of the nice outdoor shopping streets with no cars around. You'll just walk around on 3rd Street Promenade and enjoy live performances of street artists. There are many many nice shops around, nice restaurants and coffee shops. You [...]D: n/a00
- Tacos Baja EnsenadaThis place is great if you enjoy fresh and rich Mexican food. I love the food there and the drinks of course. The atmosphere is also special. [...]D: n/a10
- Brodard RestaurantIf you go to Fountain Valley, please try Vietnamese foods. There are many foods you have to try. Brodard Restaurant is the best place to visit. It is clean, big, crowded (means it is so good that many people come), and Vietnamese. You [...]D: 27.3mi01
- Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los AngelesI booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for such an inexpensive price. I paid $65 total and that included free WiFi, lush seats, TV, free [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
When you think of an art museum, you remember famous painters, sculptors or other craftsmen that have created beautiful artifacts. The American...
History & Culture: American Visionary Art Museum
A cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop...
Shopping: Katrina Rozelle
A really fun place for children, where they can take rides and enjoy their surroundings is in Funderland. It is conveniently close to the...
Family & Fun: Funderland
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing