Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, Los Angeles, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Los Angeles > Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Adult $21, Child $12
9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.daily
How to get there:
Drive down the 110 South until you hit the 405, then get on the 710 South and follow the road signs.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Angeles
- Santa Monica 3rd StreetSanta Monica's 3rd Street is a great place to go shopping but also to see a movie or grab coffee. It's a nice walkway with some artists performing in the middle of the street. I like to go shopping there because it's one of the few nice [...]D: 12.8mi10
- Shrine AuditoriumThe Shrine Auditorium was built in 1926. It was actually the Al Malaikah Temple. It very well known because they used to have the Oscars there as well as the American Music Awards. It's also home to the largest theater organ in the world [...]D: n/a10
- citizen smithIt's one of the great restaurants in Los Angeles, I really like it. The atmosphere is somehow very special, although the name would suggest the opposite. ;) There is a great terrace, that is the best part in Citizen Smith, very intimate, [...]D: 4.5mi10
- Queen MaryThe Queen Mary was at one point the largest and fastest ship in the world. It was built in 1934 and since 1967 she is sitting in the Long Beach Harbor as a hotel and a museum. It's certainly interesting to visit. The ship has 12 decks, [...]D: n/a20
- Red Rock Bar and GrillThe Red Rock bar has been around for many years and it's a good place to start and end a crazy night on Sunset. You'll enjoy a nice atmosphere friendly people and good drinks. Happy hour is between 5 and 7pm and they'll give you half [...]D: n/a21
Things about Los Angeles you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on...
Family & Fun: Sightseeing from the Riesenrad
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Serving tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups,...
Food: Myra's Dionysus