The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber & overlooking the picturesque Lake Migahajandu, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber & overlooking the picturesque Lake Migahajandu
- General travel tip
- City center
Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka
How to get there:
The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber & overlooking the picturesque Lake Migahajandura and with in close proximity to MRICS the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium which is about 400m away from Lotus Chalets
+94 71 4422244 / +94 777 352450
On the web:
Recent travel tips for London
- Big BenIt's the nicest and the most famous attraction in London [...]D: n/a00
- Harry Potter Studio Tour LondonThe Harry Potter studio tour is a fascinating insight into the world of film, and the Harry Potter movies in particular. There are a many ways to arrive, most popularly by driving or taking the bus transport with Warner Bros. If you're [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Haunted TheatreDrury Lane Royal Theatre is heaven for those who love theatre. The building is breathtaking from the inside, so elegant and magnificent. You feel special, when you are inside. Drury Lane is also famous for being haunted, the Grey Man is [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Harry Potter Tour of London and OxfordThe Harry Potter Platform is at Kings Cross Station, in the north of the city centre. It's too far to walk in the time available for the tour so a ride is taken on the London Underground to get there. The Best tours features familiar Harry [...]D: 1.5mi00
- London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you'll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
Definitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger...
Family & Fun: Pixie Woods Amusement Park
Washington, District Of Columbia
After visiting a Holocaust historical museum you always get into a melancholic, sad, emotional state. This Museum in Washington was more depressing...
History & Culture: Holocaust Memorial Museum
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa