The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber & overlooking the picturesque Lake Migahajandu, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber & overlooking the picturesque Lake Migahajandu
- General travel tip
- City center
Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka
How to get there:
The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber & overlooking the picturesque Lake Migahajandura and with in close proximity to MRICS the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium which is about 400m away from Lotus Chalets
+94 71 4422244 / +94 777 352450
On the web:
Recent travel tips for London
- Try the London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you\'ll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Travelodge Discount Voucher CodesNeed help in finding the best hotels and resorts to stay at your next travel destination? We have got you covered! Online Coupon Island is offering exhilarating deals on packages of renowned online booking portal Travelodge by means of its [...]D: n/a00
- British MuseumThe British Museum is one of the biggest and most famous museums in London. Personally, I found it the most interesting one. There are many expositions in it and every month there is a special exposition too. This month, until the end of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Big BenIt's the nicest and the most famous attraction in London [...]D: n/a00
- Harry Potter Tour of London and OxfordThe Harry Potter Platform is at Kings Cross Station, in the north of the city centre. It's too far to walk in the time available for the tour so a ride is taken on the London Underground to get there. The Best tours features familiar Harry [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
At the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to...
Outdoors Activities: Yangmingshan National Park
San Diego, California
The Art Center is located in Balboa park, it is a center of many galleries and studios. When we were there, the artist were very nice and happy to...
History & Culture: Spanish Village Art Center