Changing the Guard, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Changing the Guard
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
If you want a picture with a guard, you have to walk down next to the courtyard and turn at the corner to Pall Mall, here is a guard standing alone. You can stay next to him and just make a photo.
He will probably not give any sign of life, but that's the greatest in it. :D
Buckingham Palace London, SW1A 1AA
Both the watching and the picture with the guard are free.
The Change is at 11:30 every day during spring and summer and every other day in fall and winter.
How to get there:
The nearest tube station is Victoria, Green Park and Hyde Park Corner.
Recent travel tips for London
- The TowerThe Tower of London is one of the most interesting and the oldest buildings in London. You can get there with the tube, you just have to get off t the Tower Bridge station. You can take a walk around the Tower for free. You can also go into [...]D: 3.9mi20
- the Millennium WheelEven if it's really expensive (17 pounds for an adult, 8.5 pounds for a child 4-15 years old, and 14 pounds for seniors - 60 years plus - 2009 fares), even if you will definitely have to wait a long time in line, it's a must not to miss [...]D: 2.9mi00
- London EyeIf you really want to enjoy a sighseeing in London I would recommanded for you a ride on London Eye. You need to book the tickets before(minimum 2 days before) to get one and you'll must stay in a line for 2-3 hours, but after all this [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Travel partnerI need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel with [...]D: 4063.7mi00
- The best place to shop in the UK !!!!!While I was at my internship for six months in awesome awesome UK, I thought shopping would definitely be out of the subject – due to the currency at that point of time (SGD1 – 3 pounds). What more, home to stores like Marks and [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
There is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We...
Food: Montgomery Inn
The best donut serving facility, Long's Bakery is the pastry paradise of both locals and visitors alike. If you go to the bakery, make sure...
Food: Long's Bakery
Known also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and...
History & Culture: Omaha Old Market