Changing the Guard, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Changing the Guard
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
If you want a picture with a guard, you have to walk down next to the courtyard and turn at the corner to Pall Mall, here is a guard standing alone. You can stay next to him and just make a photo.
He will probably not give any sign of life, but that's the greatest in it. :D
Buckingham Palace London, SW1A 1AA
Both the watching and the picture with the guard are free.
The Change is at 11:30 every day during spring and summer and every other day in fall and winter.
How to get there:
The nearest tube station is Victoria, Green Park and Hyde Park Corner.
Recent travel tips for London
- Museum of ChildhoodMy favorite of all the museums of London is the V & A Museum of Childhood. They have a collection of 8,000 dolls, Britain's biggest doll house collection with very old pieces and many other interesting exhibitions about games, the history [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Travel partnerI need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel withi need a partner to travel with [...]D: 4063.7mi00
- Buckingham Palace - Changing of the GuardsThe Buckingham Palace is one of the gems of London. Between May and the end of September the changing of the guards is made a big deal of, it is a big ceremony. It starts around half past eleven and it is a one hour program. There are loads [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Lotus Chalets is a hotel in SooriyawewaWelcome to Lotus Chalets Nature Resorts Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa or an Eco resort close to Sooriyaweva cricket stadium and an ideal place for your Udawalawe safaries which is 20 minutes drive from Lotus Chalets, and 15 [...]D: 5500.8mi00
- the Millennium WheelEven if it's really expensive (17 pounds for an adult, 8.5 pounds for a child 4-15 years old, and 14 pounds for seniors - 60 years plus - 2009 fares), even if you will definitely have to wait a long time in line, it's a must not to miss [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
Visit the most beautiful places in our Heritage & Wellness tour For more information visit http://www.luxuryindiantours.com.au/yoga-retreats
Sports & Wellness : LUXURY YOGA RETREAT & HERITAGE TOUR
Self-defined as an amazing 'sensory-experience', the maze is basically 4000 square feet of halls with names like Blaze Maze, Big Squeeze and Stomp...
Family & Fun: Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze
Los Angeles, California
Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place to go if you are crazy about speed and heights. Magic Mountain boasts a massive number of thrills and rides....
Night Life & Entertainment: Six Flags Magic Mountain und Hurricane Harbor
The Superstition Mountain in Arizona, east of Phoenix was created 29 million years ago and it is the main character of many ancient Native American...
Outdoors Activities: The Superstition Mountain
Raleigh, North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum