Changing the Guard, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Changing the Guard
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
If you want a picture with a guard, you have to walk down next to the courtyard and turn at the corner to Pall Mall, here is a guard standing alone. You can stay next to him and just make a photo.
He will probably not give any sign of life, but that's the greatest in it. :D
Buckingham Palace London, SW1A 1AA
Both the watching and the picture with the guard are free.
The Change is at 11:30 every day during spring and summer and every other day in fall and winter.
How to get there:
The nearest tube station is Victoria, Green Park and Hyde Park Corner.
Recent travel tips for London
- London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer ServiceHello, I got a quick useful information for people traveling to London. If they any London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.airportransfers.net/ They also provide 5 % Discount [...]D: n/a00
- Lotus Chalets is a hotel in SooriyawewaWelcome to Lotus Chalets Nature Resorts Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa or an Eco resort close to Sooriyaweva cricket stadium and an ideal place for your Udawalawe safaries which is 20 minutes drive from Lotus Chalets, and 15 [...]D: 5500.8mi00
- Big BenIt's the nicest and the most famous attraction in London [...]D: n/a00
- Westmindster AbbeyWestmindster Abbey is the traditional place for the coronation of the English monarchs since William the Conqueror in 1066. The gothic cathedral is 170 m long, 25 m wide and 34 m high. Many of the country's kings and queens, artists and [...]D: 2.2mi00
- The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber &...Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka. [...]D: 1.9mi10
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
More than three centuries old building is now a museum for one of the major contributor in Indian independence. It gives the glimpse of the...
History & Culture: Sardar Patel Museum
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
San Antonio, Texas
The greatest show ever. The San Antonio Rodeo organizes shows from bullfighting, to rodeo and horse shows. All the events are super-exciting, you...
General: San Antonio Rodeo
Full of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you...
Sightseeing: Sabino Canyon