Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa, London, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa
- General travel tip
- City center
Lotus Chalets is a hotel in Sooriyawewa or an Eco resort close to Sooriyaweva cricket stadium and an ideal place for your Udawalawe safaries which is 20 minutes drive from Lotus Chalets, and 15 minutes drive to Hot water springs at Madunagala. 1hour drive to Yala National Park. Lotus Chalets are typical individual cabanas built in a vegetation.
If you need and prefer a real change this is the ideal hotel for you to relax.
A unique Lake front...... surround by Lush greenery .............. Enjoy the tranquility of nature & wilderness.......... Plan your holidays for wild elephant watching and to live in tree top shelters located within a cultivated traditional Chena.....
The ‘Lotus Chalets' are built out of mud and timber & overlooking the picturesque Lake Migahajandura and with in close proximity to MRICS the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium which is about 400m away from Lotus Chalets. Each chalet can be comfortably occupied by two persons with Luxury wash room facilities.
The Chalets built out of eco- friendly materials and are illuminated with hurricane lanterns ( Lantharuma). This hideout in the dry zone is a rare opportunity to experience nature and cool winds in the night . You will not believe whether you are in the dry zone. ... The surroundings of the Lotus Chalets are with lot of green cultivations and you will feel like you are in a typical Chena. While you walk around the lake you can watch more than 15 to 25 varieties of birds starting from peacocks and jungle foul.
We hope you will enjoy this unique experience.
Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka.
How to get there:
This resort situated next to the Mahinda Rajapaksha international cricket stadium. (5 minute drive) This is the nearest place to the cricket stadium(MRICS) with best accommodation facilities.
Colombo to resort via Ratnapura, Thimbolketiya, Udawalawe, Kumaragama Junction and Migahajandura. (197 km and approx. 4 hrs drive)
Colombo to resort via Galle, Matara, Tangalla, Hambantota and Migahajandura. (255 km and approx. 5 hrs drive)
+94 777 352450
On the web:
Recent travel tips for London
- FlyAfrica Travel AgencyAfrican Travel Agency Few places on the blue planet offer an excellent level of variety to get you close to the wildlife, experience the vibe of flourishing cities as well as enjoy surfing with some of the highest waves you can ever [...]D: 1mi00
- Real Downton Abbey Tours - Highclere Castle, LondonThe Downton Abbey set areas are 90 minutes drive from London. Visitors can pick their own Downton experience. Independently directed voyages through Highclere, and in addition private and gathering voyages through both the château and [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Camel Trekking Morocco Desert TripJust a few lines to explain our experience.I was traveling alone with my two children, arrived at Marrakech for seven days, I had said that with 3 days had enough, and the rest do I do with children?Contract Moha & Youssef ( www [...]D: 1423mi00
- Haunted TheatreDrury Lane Royal Theatre is heaven for those who love theatre. The building is breathtaking from the inside, so elegant and magnificent. You feel special, when you are inside. Drury Lane is also famous for being haunted, the Grey Man is [...]D: 1.9mi00
- British MuseumIf you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are charged, the visit to the museum is free. The museum is opened daily, between 10 AM and 5:30 [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
Korjaamo defines itself as Helsinki's "living rooms", which sounds a but abstract, as expected from a huge building that basically...
History & Culture: Korjaamo Cultural Factory
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
It is a very bizarre place, a unique collection of Communist memories. You would see there giant Engels, Marx and Stalins and also memorials of the...
History & Culture: Memento Park
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden is a great place to go to if you want to see the city from the above. This place is a beer garden where they sell...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland