Going to London by Ferry, United Kingdom
Travel tips > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Going to London by Ferry
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for London
- Driving on the leftWhen you arrive by car with a ferry, on Britain Land you should be very careful as they drive on the left, as opposite to major european countries where the driving is on the right. When I was outside the Dover port, even if there are tons [...]D: n/a00
- Downton Abbey ToursThe Downton Abbey set areas are few minutes drive from London. Explorers can pick their own particular Downton Abbey experience. Independently directed tours through Highclere, and in addition private and gathering tour through both the [...]D: 1.9mi00
- British MuseumThe British Museum is one of the biggest and most famous museums in London. Personally, I found it the most interesting one. There are many expositions in it and every month there is a special exposition too. This month, until the end of [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Greenwich ObservatoryGreenwich Royal Observatory was amazing. It is perfect for families with children or those who just like astronomy. You only have to pay for the admission to the Planetarium shows, the rest, the Royal Observatory, the Queen's House and the [...]D: n/a00
- British MuseumIf you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are charged, the visit to the museum is free. The museum is opened daily, between 10 AM and 5:30 [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about London you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Built from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style.
Sightseeing: Cathedrale Saint-Jean
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
To learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you...
History & Culture: Tennessee State Museum
The Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wine Room on Park Avenue